- Fixes compass flicker
- Attempts to fix Twitter hang
- New web tag <#DataStopped> - 1 if the station has apparently stopped sending data to Cumulus, otherwise 0
- Display and logging of 'extra' sensors, e.g. Davis extra temperature, leaf wetness etc, WMR200 extra sensors, etc. Display screen available from the 'View' menu. Labels on the display screen can be changed via strings.ini (see provided samplestrings.ini file). Turn on display/logging of extra sensors via the 'Extra Sensors' setting on the Station config screen. I've extended the existing WMR928 extra sensor web tags to cover all of the supported sensors, and they now work for all stations which have supported extra sensors - see the help. Note that I am unable to test any of this facility.
- Built-in viewers for 'standard' and 'extra' data logs (on the View menu)
- 'Recent History' web tags, giving selected data values from 1 minute ago, up to 1 week ago, in 1 minute intervals. For example, <#RecentOutsideTemp d=1> gives the temperature 1 day ago (i.e. yesterday at the same time). Parameters are used with the web tag to specify how old you want the data value to be, hence each web tag actually represents over 10,000 'normal' web tags. See the web tags section of the help for more details.
- Month-by-month all time records, and web tags. These are things like 'highest ever January temperature' etc. These aren't initialised automatically, the simplest way to do this is:
1. Open the new monthly records editor (on the Edit) menu
2. Click the 'fetch dayfile data' button, select the tab for each month in turn and click the 'copy' button in the header row to copy the dayfile data
3. Click OK.
You may find the results need a bit of manual tweaking, depending on the state of your dayfile.txt. You can also optionally fetch the records from the log files and use those. Once you've initialised the records, Cumulus should then keep them up to date.
I've added a new 'standard' web page for the month-by-month records, called monthlyrecord.htm, and modified the other standard pages to link it into the navigation bar. See the help for details of the new web tags for these.
Please direct any discussion, problem reports etc to the BETA forum: https://cumulus.hosiene.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=20