Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX release 3.28.5 (build 3282) - 23 February 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Cumulus MX and Wifilogger2 2.43

From build 3044 the development baton passed to Mark Crossley. Mark has been responsible for all the Builds since. He has made the code available on GitHub. It is Mark's hope that others will join in this development, but at the very least he welcomes your ideas for future developments (see Cumulus MX Development suggestions).

Moderator: mcrossley

Tigro11
Weather Station: Davis
Operating System: Windows Seven

Cumulus MX and Wifilogger2 2.43

Post by Tigro11 »

hi, I have a problem using cumulus mx together with the wifilogger, when I start cumulusmx the wifilogger stops sending data on the internet, the moment I close cumulusmx the wifilogger starts sending data on the internet again. Anyone have this problem?
thank you all
Valerio

Cumulus MX OFF
log wifilogger:
DavisGetLOOP - data changed
DavisGetLPS2 - data changed
DavisGetHiLows - data no changed
DavisGetLOOP - data changed

Cumulus MX ON

[PING] Gateway: 192.168.5.1: Success
freddie
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro 2 + Ecowitt
Operating System: GNU/Linux Ubuntu 22.04 LXC

Re: Cumulus MX and Wifilogger2 2.43

Post by freddie »

I think there's an option in the settings that enables MX to disconnect from the logger once a minute to allow the logger to send to the internet. I don't have one of these loggers so can't offer any more advice than that - there is a wiki page that mentions it at https://cumuluswiki.org/a/MX_Administrative_Interface
Freddie