Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.5 (build 3282) - 23 February 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4017) - 17 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

CumulusMX to the rescue!

Talk about anything that doesn't fit elsewhere - PLEASE don't put Cumulus queries in here!
broadstairs
Weather Station: Ecowitt GW1003/GW1103/GW2000
Operating System: Windows 7 and Linux

CumulusMX to the rescue!

Post by broadstairs »

Yesterday while we were out we had a power failure which for us is quite unusual, anyway the only PC on was my Gigabyte Brix which runs 24x7 and no I don't have a UPS! So I have no idea what the failure was but it was a fault so I guess it could have caused issues. This in fact as caused me a huge issue because it seems to have fried my Brix PC so no weather data being collected, currently I use WD for my live website so not data on site :groan: Now because I can run CMX on my Linux desktop and have a test website using CMX I have been able to publish my data on that and switch to it live while I sort a working Brix PC.

So CumulusMX has saved the day, sadly no forecasts though because the Brix was the only Windows PC I have and WXSim only runs under Windows :roll:
but anyway I do at least have data being published.

Stuart