Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4018) - 28 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

web page update

From build 3044 the development baton passed to Mark Crossley. Mark has been responsible for all the Builds since. He has made the code available on GitHub. It is Mark's hope that others will join in this development, but at the very least he welcomes your ideas for future developments (see Cumulus MX Development suggestions).

Moderator: mcrossley

Goldguru
Weather Station: GW1002
Operating System: windows 7

web page update

Post by Goldguru »

I am using vers b3183
my question is regarding updates to the now, today, yesterday pages ( webfiles update time is set to 1 min).
the server is on a local machine which has CMX & server running.
if I start on the now page (index.htm), data is blank in the wind & pressure area's until the page updates after 1 minute.
selecting today's page data is missing from after wind gust down, data will fill in if I refresh page manually but not on the 1st refresh.
selecting yesterday's page is similar to today's page.

@ the bottoms of these pages where it says "Page updated" it is also blank when this occurs.

it appears that websitedata.json is not being read/loaded upon page change or does the 1 minute time have to pass once a new page is selected?

site http://goldsweather.myftp.org

Thnx Gold
Mapantz
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro2
Operating System: Windows 11 x64

Re: web page update

Post by Mapantz »

Your site is working fine for me..
PaulMy
Weather Station: Davis VP2 Plus 24-Hour FARS
Operating System: Windows8 and Windows10

Post by PaulMy »

Like for Mapantz, your site seems to be working ok for me and time updating every minute.

Enjoy,
Paul
Davis Vantage Pro2+
C1 www.komokaweather.com/komokaweather-ca
MX www.komokaweather.com/cumulusmx/index.htm /index.html /index.php
MX www.komokaweather.com/cumulusmxwll/index.htm /index.html /index.php
MX www. komokaweather.com/cumulusmx4/index.htm

philpugh
Weather Station: See Signature
Operating System: Debian 11 (RPi4)

Post by philpugh »

I noticed this issue when using MS EDGE as the browser but no issues when using FIREFOX on Windows or SAFARI on iPad !
Phil Pugh
GW1000 + WH65/WH57/WH31; HP2551 + WS68/WH40A; GW2001 WittBoy
cumulusutils generating website
http://goosegate.uk/
water01
Weather Station: Ecowitt HP2551
Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

Post by water01 »

Mapantz wrote: Mon 23 May 2022 10:28 pm Your site is working fine for me..
Mapantz , Paul I don't think he is talking about the website I think he is talking about the CumululsMX Dashboard.

Goldguru I think this may be as a consequence of the mod that Mark did in the latest build "The "live" dashboard screens now refresh whenever new data is received, or every five seconds".

It looks like Edge (I have seen it on Edge as well) is refreshing on the data refresh not on the 5 seconds. As I have a 20 second data refresh I see it at that point. I also see it on the Alternate Interface.
David
Mapantz
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro2
Operating System: Windows 11 x64

Post by Mapantz »

water01 wrote: Tue 24 May 2022 9:41 am Mapantz , Paul I don't think he is talking about the website I think he is talking about the CumululsMX Dashboard
Oh. As he posted his website, I assumed that he was referring to that?!
Goldguru
Weather Station: GW1002
Operating System: windows 7

Post by Goldguru »

I am talking about the website.
thnx to all who checked it.

kinda strange when I look @ the Now,Today,Yesterday pages they do not fully populate when opened?
as I said above 1/2 of the wind data is blank & all pressure data & below is blank?

to look @ the pages I'm using a different machine than the server machine on my local network by either the goldsweather link above or
192.168.0.111/index.htm (server local ip)

if I leave my browser (Chrome) with a tab open to the Now page & continue using another tab I can reselect the still open Now tab after 5 mins & the page has not updated?

the results are the same on my windows 10,galaxy tab A, windows 7, windows 8.1 of my local machines

how ever If everyone who has looked & the pages are complete then I have no complaints.

thnx everyone Gold