Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4018) - 28 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

WS6006 support

Please DO NOT use this to publish your entire wish. This Forum is for specific suggestions to enhance the usability of Cumulus MX for all users, NOT your personal requirements. Please check this forum and the rejected forum to make sure you are NOT posting a DUPLICATE suggestion. It will be heavily monitored by Admin and Mark Crossley to determine the feasibility and the difficulty of the suggestion. Those Topics that are deemed inadmissible will moved to the rejected Forum. The remaining Topics will be the Accepted list of future developments, and when our voluntary development group adds it to a build, the build number will be added to the Topic title.
SeGo
Weather Station: Vantage Pro2
Operating System: Windows 7

WS6006 support

Post by SeGo »

Hello,

Is it possible to link Ecowitt WS6006 (the weather station with 3G/4G device) weather station with WU and Ecowitt protocol to CumulusMX? I was trying to link it, but it was impossible. I think that I found the issue. In the configuration, you can't specify the path. Only the address, key and user. If you put the path after the address, it doesn't work. I discovered that it uses the same protocol that the other Ecowitt stations. The image of the configuration software is attached.

Thank you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
water01
Weather Station: Ecowitt HP2551
Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

Re: WS6006 support

Post by water01 »

I am not sure but if you click on the down arrow in the first selection box does it allow you to select Customised as this is the area you set up the Ecowitt Protocol and it should have a Path etc.
David
SeGo

Post by SeGo »

water01 wrote: Thu 10 Mar 2022 3:09 pm I am not sure but if you click on the down arrow in the first selection box does it allow you to select Customised as this is the area you set up the Ecowitt Protocol and it should have a Path etc.
The Customised box is without any data, like in the picture. If I select Ecowitt option, I only can write the IMEI.
water01
Weather Station: Ecowitt HP2551
Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

Post by water01 »

This page seems to suggest there should be a Customised Server setting that uses the Ecowitt protocol.
WS6000.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
David
SeGo

Post by SeGo »

water01 wrote: Fri 11 Mar 2022 12:38 am This page seems to suggest there should be a Customised Server setting that uses the Ecowitt protocol.

WS6000.jpg
Yes, the difference is that you cannot specify the path "/station/wunderground?" but the protocol is the same as WS2320 for example. I have some WS2320 working with CumulusMX without problems.