Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4017) - 17 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

FO Logging Interval

Discussion specific to Fine Offset and similar rebadged weather stations
ptb
Weather Station: FO3083 and VP2
Operating System: Win 11

FO Logging Interval

Post by ptb »

I've just moved my from Cumulus 1 to Cumulus MX and am having an issue with the logging interval
It is set to 10 minutes in Cumulus and also ten minutes through Easyweather.
When computer is off readings are accumulated at 10 minute intervals as expected and when the computer is booted and Cumulus MX runs this data is downloaded and is shown on the charts page being recorded at ten minute intervals................ but if the computer is left running these recording intervals are being logged at 1 minute intervals - far too much data for me.
Any suggestions how to correct it please
Running on Windows 10
Thanks
freddie
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro 2 + Ecowitt
Operating System: GNU/Linux Ubuntu 22.04 LXC

Re: FO Logging Interval

Post by freddie »

The one minute graph interval for live data (i.e not read from your logger archive) is what is used on Cumulus MX, regardless of station type. Cumulus 1 was the same.

Sorry, that doesn't really answer your question - I think the answer may be that you can't change it, but wait for somebody like @mcrossley to confirm.
Freddie
ptb

Post by ptb »

Thanks for response Freddie. Must admit I hadn’t noticed it on C1, but the graphs are not quite so well defined on C1, plus the fact I was running it on a laptop with a much smaller screen at the time.
I’ll check it out
mcrossley
Weather Station: Davis VP2/WLL
Operating System: Bullseye Lite rPi

Post by mcrossley »

As freddie says that's just the way it works, and C1 was the same, though C1 generated the graph images rather than sending the data to generate them locally.
ptb

Post by ptb »

Thanks for response Mark. Hadn’t noticed it before but I ran C1 on a laptop with 11 inch screen, running mx on a pc with 22inch screen so the minute temperature changes, coupled with not much temperature change through the day meant even small deviations were very visible.