Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.5 (build 3282) - 23 February 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4017) - 17 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Rain meter experiencing storm issues.

From build 3044 the development baton passed to Mark Crossley. Mark has been responsible for all the Builds since. He has made the code available on GitHub. It is Mark's hope that others will join in this development, but at the very least he welcomes your ideas for future developments (see Cumulus MX Development suggestions).

Moderator: mcrossley

Vossenberg
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro2
Operating System: Raspbian Bullseye

Rain meter experiencing storm issues.

Post by Vossenberg »

Dear all, Yesterday storm Eunice came by, and I hope you all have survived without any severe damage.
I have a bit of an issue with my rainmeter readings, it seems that through the winds, the counter mechanism was triggered a lot :-)

So now I figured out with the official measurements that the total rain was much lower and I want to correct the data.
Where do I have to correct the data to get all systems back to normal values?

I have already changed these:
- dayfile.txt
- today.ini
- yesterday.ini
- feb22log.txt

However I still experience that in CumulusMX the today's rain picks up a total which is too high, and therefore every 10 minute log is based on the wrong startvalue.
Where can I edit this? Thank you in advance your support!