Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Shared UserReports

Discussion of the Cumulusutils tool and website generator.

Moderator: HansR

meteo19
Weather Station: Davis VP2+/DP1500 SmartHub
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Pro

Re: Shared UserReports

Post by meteo19 »

Hi Hans
Yes they are up to date. If you need certain files let me know.
HansR
Weather Station: GW1100 (WS80/WH40)
Operating System: Raspberry OS/Bookworm

Post by HansR »

meteo19 wrote: Sat 22 Oct 2022 1:01 pm Hi Hans
Yes they are up to date. If you need certain files let me know.
Patrick,
I would appreciate having the alarms report which you did not publish I think, but it is on your site.
Regards,
Hans

https://meteo-wagenborgen.nl
CMX build 4017+ ● RPi 3B+ ● Raspbian Linux 6.1.21-v7+ armv7l ● dotnet 8.0.3
AndyKF650
Weather Station: Davis VP2 Plus
Operating System: RPiv4 64bit Linux 12 Bookworm

Post by AndyKF650 »

Hi Patrick

That looks like the 7 day rolling average file to me, rather than the alarms.
meteo19

Post by meteo19 »

Sorry guys file error .Went to bed too late last night :mrgreen: :bash:
The right file:
SystemeUtils.zip
light_red0.png
light_red1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AndyKF650

Post by AndyKF650 »

Hi Hans

Following on from Patrick's Alarms file, I have worked on it to fit in with my website design.

Patrick I hope you do not mind my cleaning your code by removing a large number of surplus &npsp codes and upgrading the style code.

The current result is attached, I may well add a few more alarms but at least at the moment I can see that the red and green lights work.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
meteo19

Post by meteo19 »

AndyKF650 wrote: Sun 23 Oct 2022 3:20 pm
Patrick I hope you do not mind my cleaning your code by removing a large number of surplus &npsp codes and upgrading the style code.

The current result is attached, I may well add a few more alarms but at least at the moment I can see that the red and green lights work.
No problem Andy adapt the code what suits me does not necessarily suit everyone is normal.

Regards,
lse-cumulus
Weather Station: Fine Offset Ecowitt
Operating System: Windows 11

Re: Shared UserReports [CURPT based on xls template]

Post by lse-cumulus »

Hi Hans, Patrick and AndyK,
I have been experimenting with CU User Reports for my website and used your shared html template files as kickstart. I think I found an elegant method to produce user reports based on #Recent webtags and wanted to share this with you:
  • produced a skeleton template CURPTemplate.txt file for the <style> elements
  • created an excel spreadhsheet with the layout of my planned user report website table and filled it with the planned #webtags as blueprint
  • used the xls CONCATENATE () function to produce the output lines
  • applied paste/copy within xls to propagate the blueprint lines
  • pasted the OUTPUT (marked yellow) column lines with the final HTML code from the xls file tab into the CURPTemplate.txt file
  • tested the generated html code with utils\bin\cumulusutils.exe UserReports
  • structural changes can be easily done in the xls template (e.g. in fields marked in green) and then overwrite the html code in the CURPT*.txt file with a new paste/copy
I used the spreadsheet method also to create another CURPT based on the WebTags.txt file that CMX produces during startup to show all available webtags and their corresponding processed value.
Leo

Ecowitt GW2000/WS90/Wittboy/GW1000/WS2910/WH65/WH31/WH34S/WH41/WH45/WH51/WH57/HP10/WN35
AWEKAS/CWOP/PWS/Weathercloud/Windy/WOW/WU/WxSim/CMX/CU
http://leonas.ddns.net/Wetterstation.Su ... CumulusMX/

lse-cumulus
Weather Station: Fine Offset Ecowitt
Operating System: Windows 11

Re: Shared UserReports: question about Enregistrements 7 Jours

Post by lse-cumulus »

Patrick
I am curious about your webpage report 7 jours: https://www.meteosegur.fr/CU_MX/utils/pwsSemaine
I wonder if you created this with CURPT and #Recent webtags or via SQL commands?
Any enlightment or hints would be appreciated.
Leo

Ecowitt GW2000/WS90/Wittboy/GW1000/WS2910/WH65/WH31/WH34S/WH41/WH45/WH51/WH57/HP10/WN35
AWEKAS/CWOP/PWS/Weathercloud/Windy/WOW/WU/WxSim/CMX/CU
http://leonas.ddns.net/Wetterstation.Su ... CumulusMX/

AndyKF650

Post by AndyKF650 »

Hi there

I saw you enquiry re the 7day reports and would point out that these are not run on the CURPT process at all.

They actually run as a self contained 7 Day Rolling report and the following thread refers and gives all the information needed to get it going.
As with all the development on websites it takes some time to get fully up to speed and was something I worked on a couple of years ago.

Check out the tab marked dayfile data on my site to see how I I solved the problem. Let me know how you get on.
HansR

Post by HansR »

@Leo: thanks for the new take on the User Reports. I guess other will find their use for it.

Let's wait for Patrick's response.

I am curious as well (assuming MySQL indeed). Nevertheless, Cutils might do something, analogue to CDL for the charts, as all data are in the dayfile and it should be possible to use those values in UserReports as well. But that would require some extensive rewriting outside the webtag processing (which currently defines the UserReports). I might even think of some hybrid solution. Nice track to follow up upon but don't expect anything soon... I am rewriting my ToDo-List ;)

[EDIT] Ah I see Andy already answered part of it.

[EDIT2] And if anybody asks him/herself why would you extend CDL to the UserReports? Well, I think one of the strong points of CUtils is that it is a tool which does not require additional tools like MySQL, PHP, additional databases or even Excel (with all additional error sources in configuration and in use). As I already proved it is possible to make any chart withing the CMX/Cutils ecology without additional tools, apparently it should to do that as well for any text based report (currently only the Webtags are supported). It just requires some thinking and writing to do it ;)
Hans

meteo19

Post by meteo19 »

@Leo

I'm using MySQL for this folder, this script is shared here: viewtopic.php?t=20335&hilit=rolling+data

@Hans

Hans thinks: As I already proved it is possible to make any chart withing the CMX/Cutils ecology without additional tools, apparently it should to do that as well for any text based report (currently only the Webtags are supported). It just requires some thinking and writing to do it ;).

A very, very good idea to forget about MySql :D :clap:
HansR

Post by HansR »

meteo19 wrote: Sun 17 Mar 2024 9:13 am A very, very good idea to forget about MySql :D :clap:
A stimulating comment :lol:
Hans

AndyKF650

Post by AndyKF650 »

My 7 day rolling data report only uses the standard daydata MySQL table generated in CMX together with webtag values for the current data.

I have to say that whilst I have done a lot of development on my website there are some items I do not look at very much, however the CUtils core reports are always useful.
HansR

Post by HansR »

AndyKF650 wrote: Sun 17 Mar 2024 10:03 am My 7 day rolling data report only uses the standard daydata MySQL table generated in CMX together with webtag values for the current data.

I have to say that whilst I have done a lot of development on my website there are some items I do not look at very much, however the CUtils core reports are always useful.
In that context, thanks for stating that the Cutils core reports are useful ;) , but could you be a bit more specific on which items are less useful or which you do not look at very much?

In other words: if I make an effort to generalise reporting like I generalised charting, what (kind of report(s) ) would you think interesting?
Hans

AndyKF650

Post by AndyKF650 »

Hi Hans

Following on from your request I have looked at my site and detail below the pages I look at the most

Front page v regular
User Reports Basic System information Month Year records All time year records
L'Alouette Sites Wunderground PWS Windy
Global sites Null school Earth wind and weather Convective Weather Lightning maps
Extra /CustomLogs All current reports Daily Rain ET SunHours
Miscellaneous System Info User Map
Graphs Rain graphs /Daily rain Temperature Warmer days/ Heat Map Wind Wind Rose Misc Seasons
Reports PWSFWI NOAA
Records Records Top 10 Day Records
About This site

I hope this makes some sense and gives you a direction for future direction. As with all computer based information you really do not know what you do not know until someone pops up and says what if......