Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.5 (build 3282) - 23 February 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4017) - 17 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

cumulusMX 3.10.4 b3121 web pages in italian language

Please DO NOT use this to publish your entire wish. This Forum is for specific suggestions to enhance the usability of Cumulus MX for all users, NOT your personal requirements. Please check this forum and the rejected forum to make sure you are NOT posting a DUPLICATE suggestion. It will be heavily monitored by Admin and Mark Crossley to determine the feasibility and the difficulty of the suggestion. Those Topics that are deemed inadmissible will moved to the rejected Forum. The remaining Topics will be the Accepted list of future developments, and when our voluntary development group adds it to a build, the build number will be added to the Topic title.
engraziu
Weather Station: PCE-FWS 20n
Operating System: Windows 10 pro 64 bit

cumulusMX 3.10.4 b3121 web pages in italian language

Post by engraziu »

hi, finally I have updated CumulusMX to version 3.10.4 b3121.
I don't know if some other user has already done it ... I took the liberty of translating the web pages of this version into Italian as much as possible.
I hope that in the future the web pages will not be updated, in any case I will try to translate the updated web pages.
For those interested, the pages in Italian that will have to replace the original pages can be downloaded from here.

here my installation

Finalmente ho aggiornato CumulusMX alla versione 3.10.4 b3121.
Non so se qualche altro utente lo ha già fatto...mi sono permesso di tradurre le pagine web di tale versione in italiano, per quanto possibile.
Spero che in futuro le pagine web non subiscano aggiornamenti, in ogni caso cercherò di tradurre le pagine web aggiornate.
Per chi fosse interessato, le pagine in lingua italiana che dovranno sostituire le pagine originali, sono scaricabili da qui

qui la mia installazione

bye bye, Enrico
Last edited by engraziu on Thu 08 Apr 2021 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mcrossley
Weather Station: Davis VP2/WLL
Operating System: Bullseye Lite rPi

Re: cumulusMX 3.10.4 b3121 web pages in italian language

Post by mcrossley »

I'm afraid there will inevitably updates, but adding multiple language support is also on the todo list.
engraziu

Post by engraziu »

I'm afraid there will inevitably updates
yes, I assumed it ... it is right for a software that grows ....
adding multiple language support is also on the todo list
The possibility of having a multilingual platform would be great, both for the web pages and for the software itself

thanks
meteored
Weather Station: PCE-FWS 20N
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro

Post by meteored »

Hi engraziu I ask you how I can contact you to be able to translate the weather forecast.
Thank you in advance for translating the templates, I am translating the Cumulus MX local dashboard.

This is my weather station https://www.meteored.altervista.org
As you can see the forecasts are in English while you have them in Italian.
Browsing in the cumulus file I noticed that there are translations in various languages but I can't set Italian.

Thank you for your help Michele.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ciao engraziu ti chiedo come posso contattarti per riuscire a tradurre le previsioni meteo.
Ti ringrazio in anticipo per aver tradotto i template, io sto traducendo la dashboard locale di Cumulus MX.

Questa e la mia stazione meteo https://www.meteored.altervista.org
Come vedi le previsioni sono in inglese mentre tu le hai in italiano.
Curiosando nel file di cumulus ho notato che ci sono le traduzioni in varie lingue ma non riesco ad impostare italiano.

Ti ringrazio per l'aiuto Michele.
SamiS
Weather Station: Ecowitt HP2551 & GW1100
Operating System: Raspberry Pi OS

Post by SamiS »

Weather forecast translations can be made via editing samplestrings.ini and saving it as strings.ini on CumulusMX program folder on your computer.
meteored
Weather Station: PCE-FWS 20N
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro

Post by meteored »

Thank you, I was able to translate the weather forecast as well.
I would like to know how it is possible, when I have finished translating all files (most of them), sharing if possible on the forum.
Thanks again.

Michele
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ti ringrazio, sono riuscito a tradurre anche le previsioni del tempo.
Vorrei sapere come è possibile, quando ho terminato la traduzione di tutti i file (la maggior parte), la condivisione, se possibile, sul forum.
Ti ringrazio ancora.

Michele
engraziu

Post by engraziu »

Ciao, Michele...scusa, vedo solo ora...in ogni caso ti hanno dato la soluzione per risolvere...le pagine in italiano le ho tradotte più per hobby che per altro, in quanto sicuramente verranno interessate da altri aggiornamenti e quindi si dovrà ricominciare da capo, anche se mi pare di capire che c'è l'intenzione di implementare una piattaforma multilingue...
Eventualmente utilizza pure MP per contattarmi....
Ciao, Enrico

Hi, Michele ... sorry, I'm only seeing now ... in any case they gave you the solution to solve ... I translated the pages in Italian more as a hobby than anything else, as they will surely be affected by other updates and so you will have to start all over again, even if I understand that there is the intention to implement a multilingual platform ...
Possibly also use MP to contact me ....
bye bye, Enrico
g.genus
Weather Station: devis
Operating System: linux

Post by g.genus »

Salve,
Sarei interessato anche io alla traduzione delle pagine in italiano, ho visto che si puo' impostare direttamente dal file gauges.js "var strings = LANG.IT" ma non funziona
sapete dirmi come fare

Greetings,
I would also be interested in the translation of the pages into Italian, I saw that you can set it directly from the gauges.js file "var strings = LANG.IT" but it doesn't work
you know tell me come and do
peris74
Weather Station: pce
Operating System: winindows 7

Post by peris74 »

Ciao ENGRAZIU, ho visto la tua pagina web, io prima con il vecchi culmulus ero riuscito a fare una cosa simile (io ho una pce 20 vecchio modello solo usb installata su minipc con windows) , come si fa con cumulusMX? i Posso usare gli stessi file? oppure mi indichi la procedura da fare? Mi va bene anche in inglese l'interfaccia perchè quella di default è un po scarna grazie

Hi ENGRAZIU, I saw your web page, before with the old culmulus I was able to do a similar thing (I have a pce 20 old model only usb installed on minipc with windows), how do you do it with cumulusMX? i Can I use the same files? or tell me the procedure to do? I also like the interface in English because the default one is a bit sparse thanks
engraziu

Post by engraziu »

Ciao.
CumulusMX non si installa. Scarichi l'ultima versione ed estrai tutta la cartella dove meglio credi.
All'interno della cartella è presente un file CumulusMX.exe, doppio clic su quello e si avvia il software.
L'interfaccia si raggiunge tramite browser (localhost o 127.0.0.1 :8998).
Dall'interfaccia fai le dovute configurazioni per la tua stazione.
Anche io uso una PCE e dovrai scegliere Fine Offset nelle impostazioni.
Se queste cose le hai già fatte, devi copiare tutti i file della cartella webfile che trovi
nella cartella cumulusMX precedentemente scompattata su un server web e impostare cumulusMX in modo che
aggiorni i file xxx.json nella directory delle pagine web.
Spiegazione veloce...forse non esaustiva...se ti servono altre info forse meglio contatti in privato o tramite mail...
Prova ed in caso mi fai sapere.
Dovresti trovare comunque in questo forum delle guide.
Enrico

Hello.
CumulusMX does not install. Download the latest version and extract the entire folder where you see fit.
Inside the folder there is a CumulusMX.exe file, double click on it and start the software.
The interface is reached via browser (localhost or 127.0.0.1: 8998).
From the interface, make the necessary configurations for your station.
I also use a PCE and you will have to choose Fine Offset in the settings.
If you've already done these things, you need to copy all the files in the webfile folder you find
in the previously unpacked cumulusMX folder on a web server and set cumulusMX to
update the xxx.json files in the web pages directory.
Quick explanation ... maybe not exhaustive ... if you need more info maybe better contact in private or by email ...
Try and in case let me know.
However, you should find some guides in this forum.
Enrico
IK6IHU
Weather Station: PCE FWS 20N
Operating System: Windows 7

Post by IK6IHU »

Un cordiale saluto a tutti,
sono un nuovo utente in quanto da poco sono riuscito a mettere in funzione una stazione meteo. Riesco a far passare i dati su WeatherCloud ed in APRS in quanto sono un radioamatore. Utilizzo un PCE FWS 20N con Cumulus MX che sono riuscito a configurare al meglio.
Vorrei provare a mettere i dati sul mio sito web http://www.ik6ihu.it creando una pagina dedicata al meteo, ma qualcosa mi sfugge nei settaggi e dopo avere caricato i files webfiles sul mio server. Se Enrico può gentilmente rispondermi per cercare di capire dove commetto errori.
Grazie infinite
Enzo

A cordial greeting to all,
I am a new user as I have recently managed to get a weather station up and running. I am able to pass the data on WeatherCloud and in APRS as I am a radio amateur. I use a PCE FWS 20N with Cumulus MX which I was able to configure at best.
I would like to try to put the data on my website http://www.ik6ihu.it by creating a page dedicated to the weather, but something escapes me in the settings and after uploading the webfiles files to my server. If Enrico can kindly answer me to try to understand where he makes mistakes.
Thank you so much
Enzo
Trainman
Weather Station: Davis VP2
Operating System: Windows 10

Post by Trainman »

Ciao meteored
I can see that you have managed to remove "at" and "on" in <span data-cmxdata="time"></span> and replaced it with "del", How do you do that, I have tried several approaches, but none have worked.