(risk areas e.g. are semi-arid regions like NSW Australia or the coasts around the Mediterranean, but today even the polar circle is a risk!)
Cumulusutils is a utility which supplies (more or less) simple HTML formatted functions for websites, which are otherwise more difficult to get. Read the ReadMe (in the distribution) for information on how to use. For now it has the following functionalities to offer:
- A Fire Weather Index specially designed for personal weather stations (see scientific background and other blogs).
- A top 10 list of relevant weather record for your station
- System info display
- Graphing the data
- A map of Cumulus installations (only those who participate)
- Yet Another Dayfile Reader (Yadr)
NOTE: the Maps module makes use of an XML file residing on the domain meteo-wagenborgen.nl. Anybody who runs the Maps module on a higher frequency than 4 hours will be banned from that domain and will not be able to use the Maps module. Irregular running on higher frequency for testing purposes is permitted. Thank you for your co-operation.
NOTE: It appears that CumulusUtils does not run on lower versions of Mono. When upgrading, some parts of Cumulus won't run because of a design issue with the locale. I did design a solution, but there is also being worked on a version 4 of Cumulus. As that has been given priority some patience is needed. Watch out for messages by @mcrossley on this issue.
version 2.1.0 (22/1/2020)
- Maps: Technical correction concerning refresh of station
- Reading Dayfile: Complete overhaul and creation of internal datalist
- Added: possibility to continue reading the data file in case of data errors (see README on cumulusutils.ini, section: Data).
- YADR: Correction for legend of Humidity and Pression
- Top10: Overhaul of selection/sorting mechanism (incomplete, three more items to go but those may be difficult to do in LINQ with just a few queries so... maybe not)
- Top10: Corrected an error in the output table and at the same time slightly modified the <Style>