Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Changing the Text on the Temperature & Humidity Guages

Discussion of Mark Crossley's HTML5/Javascript gauges

Moderator: mcrossley

Fkinell
Weather Station: WMR88
Operating System: WIN7, Linux, Windows server 2013

Changing the Text on the Temperature & Humidity Guages

Post by Fkinell »

Hi,
I need to change any text that refers to "Inside" to read "Garage" as that is where my WMR88 console is housed.

Having read the SteelSeries Guages forum, and poked around with guages-ssT.htm I did find the "Inside" labels for both Temperature and humidity -and changed them to "Garage"

This worked on first load, but them revert back to displaying "Inside" again. From reading I can see that there is an initial page load, followed by updates - so must over write my changes. The fact that text label is also a selectable item via the radio button did not help my plight.

Ideally I would love to change the hover over graph to read "Garage Temperature" for both dials too.

Please can someone assist, as you can have no idea how many people think I am some what of a miser when it comes to Central Heating!
mcrossley
Weather Station: Davis VP2/WLL
Operating System: Bullseye Lite rPi

Re: Changing the Text on the Temperature & Humidity Guages

Post by mcrossley »

All the strings are stored in the "scripts/src/language.js" file and it's minimised version (that is actually used by the web page) "scripts/language.min.js"
Fkinell
Weather Station: WMR88
Operating System: WIN7, Linux, Windows server 2013

Re: Changing the Text on the Temperature & Humidity Guages

Post by Fkinell »

I think I must have searched every other file for "Inside" other than that one :bash:

Sorted now. Many thanks.

Love the new dials - :clap: