Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4018) - 28 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Last Bucket Tip

Discussion and questions about Cumulus weather station software version 1. This section is the main place to get help with Cumulus 1 software developed by Steve Loft that ceased development in November 2014.
wd40
Weather Station: WS2080
Operating System: W7

Last Bucket Tip

Post by wd40 »

Thanks for putting the time of last rain tip as a mouse-over on today's rain total on main screen.

We are in a terrible drought here so this handy way to find out when the last tip occurred is really helpful.

And thanks too for the dual scales on the Select-Graph.

Randy
malkie
Weather Station: Davis Vision-Vue
Operating System: Raspbian Jessie

Re: Last Bucket Tip

Post by malkie »

wd40 wrote:
And thanks too for the dual scales on the Select-Graph.

Randy
On the dual scales, is it possible to force the right hand scale to use the same grid lines as the left hand scale? Presently you get two sets of horizontal lines.
Malcolm
North Herts, UK
http://elm30net.ddns.net
CumulusMX on Raspberry Pi4 B+ 2GB, running on Raspbian Buster booting from USB SSD
from a Davis Vantage Vue with VP2 ISS.
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Post by steve »

malkie wrote:On the dual scales, is it possible to force the right hand scale to use the same grid lines as the left hand scale? Presently you get two sets of horizontal lines.
Not easily, the scales are calculated automatically. To get them to coincide, I would have to take over the calculating of the scales myself, and try to work out what scale to use for each side. I guess what you would end up with would be a fixed grid with slightly strange values on the axes to make the intervals match.
Steve
aussiewmr
Weather Station: Davis VP2+
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 1903

Post by aussiewmr »

I know I posted this suggestion in another thread, but it seems relevant here too.

Maybe have the ability to turn off the axis grid lines (perhaps each individually, but then that may be misleading so perhaps all or none)?

Phil
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Post by steve »

Yes, an option to turn each grid on and off isn't difficult.
Steve