Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4018) - 28 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Quick Introduction

Talk about anything that doesn't fit elsewhere - PLEASE don't put Cumulus queries in here!
BestGear
Weather Station: Fine Offset
Operating System: Windows 7

Quick Introduction

Post by BestGear »

Hi Folks

Just thought I'd introduce myself before asking questions!

I am based beside Edinburgh, and my interests in home automation and gadgets has brought me around to weather stations.

I have been into HA for a long time, and until now, looked out of the windo when I wanted weather info!

I have just bought one of the Watson Maplin specials.... and now want to integrate this into the HA setup - which runs Homeseer.

I look forward to speaking with you!

David

Penicuik Weather Station - http://weather.penicuik.org
TrOjAn
Weather Station: W-8681 Special from Maplins

Re: Quick Introduction

Post by TrOjAn »

Hi all,

thought I would "jump" on Davids post and introduce myself as I am also into Home Automation and have just grabbed the same weather station (maplins 69 quid, cant go wrong).

My names Terry and Im from the other end of the world, Basildon in Essex.

Once this station is up and running Ill add it to the map of users. Cumulus seems a most excellent bit of software and Im looking forward to playing with it..

I have a feeling that a few more of us Homeseer users may be popping in as on the Homeseer forums there is quite a lot of discussion on the Watson and myself and David will no doubt be pushing Cumulus on them ;)

Talk to you all soon...

TrOjAn
IT Farmer
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro2, Boltek

Post by IT Farmer »

Same here,

Hmm nice and new I like it.

Just installed cumulus, to replace that other temperamental bit of WeatherD software after 4 years time for a change.

Located in Dayboro, Queensland. Website is www.lyndhurst-hill.info, when time permits I will change the bits and pieces to become full cumulus but that might take a while :ugeek:

For now, be kind I am new here ;-).

H.
dc1500
Weather Station: Watson W-8681 (Fine Offset type)
Operating System: Windows 10

Post by dc1500 »

Hi, well just so you don't feel too isolated I've been to the RSL and Bowls Club at Cooroy, a bit up the road ! Also been around Noosa and Coulandra a few times so it will be nice to see the weather up in the fab Sunshine Coast region.
Dave, S.Essex