Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4017) - 17 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

National Geographic Weather forcast model 265NC

Talk about anything that doesn't fit elsewhere - PLEASE don't put Cumulus queries in here!
mastermind933

Post by mastermind933 »

The above weather forecast is sold exclusively at Wall-Mart At least in Canada
It come with EasyWeather VER 2.0 Software With a USB Connection.
I am very new at this therefore I don't know much about all of this
I have no problem receiving information on my computer from my receiver (265NC) using the software provided. However I am unable to synchronize with Cumulus software Version 1.7.14.
If there is anyone out there that could help me or give some hints it would be much appreciated.

Henri :( :(
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: National Geographic Weather forcast model 265NC

Post by steve »

Henri,

It should be the same as any other station that uses Easyweather. You'll need to have Easyweather running, and Cumulus set to a station type of 'Easyweather', with the path to the easyweather.dat file configured. Set the update interval to the same as the Easyweather interval.

If you've done that and it still doesn't work, I'll need you to supply some diagnostics.

Steve
Steve
mastermind933

Post by mastermind933 »

Steve Thank you for your prompt reply. I have no problem with all that you said. However I don't know what you a talking about when you mentioned "the path to the easyweather.dat file is nor how it is created.
I know the path of where the software is installed. and I did save a file name easyweather.txt into the same directory as all of the files that belong to the software easy weather.
In short where is the easyweather file with an extension .dat and how is is created.

Cheers

Henri
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Post by steve »

The easyweather.dat file is the data file created by the Easyweather software. I think it's normally created in the same folder that Easyweather is installed into. You need to set the path to that file in the Cumulus station setup.

Steve
Steve
mastermind933

Post by mastermind933 »

Steve Thank You very much I finally figure it out

:D :)

Henri