Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Alternative CumulusMX Interface

Share your Cumulus MX user interface here

Moderator: mcrossley

NeilThomas
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro2
Operating System: Raspberry Pi 4

Re: Alternative CumulusMX Interface

Post by NeilThomas »

Hi all

The update to the latest AI2 is available on the Wiki and here. It is exclusively for v3.28.0 b 3269. Don't use it on earlier versions as it will not work.
cmxAI2.zip
Enjoy

Neil.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Neil Thomas
website: oaktreewebs.co.uk | Davis Vantage Pro II | CumulusMX, Raspberry Pi 4 | MX V4 build 4019
NeilThomas

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Post by NeilThomas »

Due to issues with Alpaca Forms and the AI please DO NOT use any of the following AI pages to configure your station:

Configuration Wizard, Program Setup, Station Setup, Internet Setup, Third Party Settings Extra Sensor Settings, Calibration Settings, NOAA Settings, MySQL Settings, Custom Logs, Custom Alarms, Display Options or Locale Settings.

Mark is investigating why they work for the normal Interface but not the AI as I make no changes to these structures. I may release a work around that embeds the normal Interface pages inside the AI if that makes the forms work.

Neil.
Neil Thomas
website: oaktreewebs.co.uk | Davis Vantage Pro II | CumulusMX, Raspberry Pi 4 | MX V4 build 4019
NeilThomas

Post by NeilThomas »

Hi all

For those of you who have downloaded the beta release of CumulusMX4 using .NET8, there is now a beta version of the AI - AIv4 which makes use of the developments of CumulusMX 4 and in which, I believe, all pages work as required, including the Alpaca Forms pages used for the majority of the settings pages.

Some of the enhancements include:
  • For those of you who started your weather station less than 12 months ago, buttons for monthly logs and records pages no longer show.
  • Changes have been made to all button gradients to match gradients used on alpaca and editable grid pages.
  • The Data Logs and Dayfile logs now load data on page load.
There are several other fixes.

The release can be downloaded from the Wiki url]https://www.cumuluswiki.org/a/The_Alter ... e_(ai.cmx)[/url].

Please let me know of any issues.

Neil
Neil Thomas
water01
Weather Station: Ecowitt HP2551
Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

Post by water01 »

The link above is correct for the Wiki but the link in the Wiki is not.

Correct link for the Wiki is https://www.cumuluswiki.org/images/7/73/Ai2-v4.zip
David
water01

Post by water01 »

Very good Neil, love it.

One small think in the Editors not all fields use cumulus.ini Unit settings. Rain rate defaults to mm/hr and I use in/hr so a quick edit and all's well.

I assume that all pages now work correctly and will update cumulus,ini correctly and you have eliminated the problems with Alpaca forms, so I can go back to just using this interface?
David
NeilThomas

Post by NeilThomas »

water01 wrote: Fri 05 Apr 2024 2:15 pm Very good Neil, love it.

One small think in the Editors not all fields use cumulus.ini Unit settings. Rain rate defaults to mm/hr and I use in/hr so a quick edit and all's well.

I assume that all pages now work correctly and will update cumulus,ini correctly and you have eliminated the problems with Alpaca forms, so I can go back to just using this interface?
Hi

Thanks for the heads up on that. You can in fact delete that style in the html document line 67 (dayfileeditor.html) and 69 (datalogeditor.html) as the correct units are picked up in the javascript files that support the pages.

Neil
Neil Thomas
NeilThomas

Post by NeilThomas »

Hi all

I have corrected the issues with the log editor units and added the ability to add your own units for any extra sensors displayed in the 'Extra Data Logs' page - some are predefined like temperature and humidity but you can add appropriate units for the others as required.

On all the above editor pages you can change the size of the units by editing the style section of the page.

Upload the latest version from the Wiki.

Neil.
Neil Thomas
water01

Post by water01 »

Neil a heads up the link in the Wiki is still incorrect.
David
NeilThomas

Post by NeilThomas »

water01 wrote: Sun 07 Apr 2024 2:05 pm Neil a heads up the link in the Wiki is still incorrect.
I hope I have corrected it now. :bash:

Neil
Neil Thomas
water01

Post by water01 »

Yep you have!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
David