Version 6.21.0 is online
See release notes
All functionalities of the previous beta's
Main addition is the implementation of the CustomLogs
- Make it easy to chart Lightning with the Ecowitt Lightning sensors (see below)
- Makes it possible to plot previously unavailable values (E.g. the Wet Bulb Temperature or 24 hour rain)
- ... and whatever users may come up with - all webtags producing a value are available for plotting
module is also accessible as a module for displaying the charts in other websites. The realtime table is generated but not compulsory to use (using it in an other website requires additional handling and its use becomes more complex). Data will be supplied by the ''CUtils USerAskedData'' call.
If a you create a CustomLog
with the webtag <#LightningStrikesToday>
- the Daily frequency is best as it is a daily total - a chart with the daily number of strikes will be automatically created when the module is activated.
Default the CustomLogs
are under the menu ''Extra''. If the user chooses eventually a manual handling of those charts he can use the charts anywhere.
Once configured, CustomLogs
are a very powerful tool to chart any value available in CMX in any combination. E.g. as an example In my overview chart I combined sensor values with the webtag value giving the rain for the past 24 hrs.
Checkout the [[Release_Notes#Version_6.22.0_(xx/xx/23)|ToDo list for version 6.22.0]] and possibly propose a suggestion.
Additional modifications since last beta:
- No more crashes when adding a webtag to an existing log
- All file copies created while running the module are now correctly removed
- Incremental now works only for a ''UserAskedData'' run
- For an Ecowitt device added the firmware version in SysInfo (when available)
- Webtag #CPUTemp is added to the list
- Webtag name comparison to the reference list is now case dependent (as it should be). So a case spelling error now correctly fails the webtag!
: it is released now because as the new CMX is coming up soon, but I'll be out until the end of the month so you're on your own
: it does run with previous versions of CMX except you will encounter some errors and some non-working webtags.
: If you think the logfile gets to large and incomprehensible set logging to Warning
, it makes it easier to spot serious issues. If the logfile is still too large let me know and I'll see what I can do.
: If you only modify CustomLogs
you can use the commandline argument CustomLog
. It goes way faster than Website