Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Need help

Other discussion about creating web sites for Cumulus that doesn't have a specific subforum

Moderator: daj

EvanDixon
Weather Station: cumulus mx
Operating System: windows 11

Need help

Post by EvanDixon »

I've just completed the transition of my domain from HTTP to HTTPS, which required a complete reinstallation. Additionally, I've switched my weather station to a Davis Vantage Vue. While I've successfully installed the latest version of MX and it's functioning well with WeatherLink Live, I'm encountering issues with my website. I backed up the site and then restored it. I've entered my credentials into the internet settings within MX, using a new username and password. However, I'm unable to get MX to update the site, and I'm unsure if it's even attempting to do so. I also attempted the "FTP NOW" option, but it's stuck at "Status: FTP process invoked" without progressing further.
water01
Weather Station: Ecowitt HP2551
Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

Re: Need help

Post by water01 »

Suggest you do the following:-

Settings > Program Settings > Logging Options > Tick FTP Logging (Note if you are using PHP uploads then you will need to click on debug and data logging as well).

Run this 15-30 Minutes in order to get some interval updates and then untick any that are set and zip up the .txt file from MXDiags and post it here so we can help.
David
ConligWX
Weather Station: Davis vPro2+ w/DFARS + AirLink
Operating System: Ubuntu 24.04 LTS

Re: Need help

Post by ConligWX »

sounds like your new username doesn't quite have the same permissions are the account you used to use.

best though post your mxdiags after you add ftp logging as David says.
Regards Simon

https://www.conligwx.org - @conligwx
Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus with Daytime FARS • WeatherLink Live • Davis AirLink • PurpleAir • CumulusMX v4.0.0