Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Logia 7-in-1 Wi-Fi Weather Station

Weather station hardware not applicable to any other subforum.
Mrredd
Weather Station: Logia 7-in-1 Wi-Fi Weather Stati
Operating System: win7

Logia 7-in-1 Wi-Fi Weather Station

Post by Mrredd »

Hello, I am wondering if there is a way to log data with the new Logia 7-in-1 Wi-Fi Weather Station I purchased to Cumulus software being it is WiFi? My old station was wired and had no problem. I am not very knowledgeable in this area, Thank you
water01
Weather Station: Ecowitt HP2551
Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

Re: Logia 7-in-1 Wi-Fi Weather Station

Post by water01 »

Sorry but it is not in our list of supported models and does not allow a Ecowitt or Ambient HTTP or otherwise connection. Looked at the manual and it only seems to support Weathercloud and Wunderground uploads, although it does mention "validated weather servers" but gives no details of what they are.
David
Mrredd
Weather Station: Logia 7-in-1 Wi-Fi Weather Stati
Operating System: win7

Post by Mrredd »

water01 wrote: Fri 30 Dec 2022 10:56 am Sorry but it is not in our list of supported models and does not allow a Ecowitt or Ambient HTTP or otherwise connection. Looked at the manual and it only seems to support Weathercloud and Wunderground uploads, although it does mention "validated weather servers" but gives no details of what they are.
Thank you
Elf001
Weather Station: Logia 7 in 1
Operating System: Windows 11

Post by Elf001 »

Hi there!

Because I bought a new weather station (Logia LOWSC710SWB), but that not working my Raspberry PI CumulusMX (which working my previous noname weather station with Fine Offset mode), I have made efforts to correct it.

I have Raspberry PI's which local address is 10.3.1.100 (where CumulusMX runs, and ran)

So
for this URL:
'10.3.1.100:8998/updateweatherstation.php?ID=1&PASSWORD=1&dateutc=now&humidity=59&action=updateraw'
cumulusmx has answer this:

'404 - Not Found
Exception type: EmbedIO.HttpException
If this error is completely unexpected to you, and you think you should not seeing this page, please contact the server administrator, informing them of the time this error occurred and the action(s) you performed that resulted in this error.'

for this URL (without http) :
'weatherstation.wunderground.com/weatherstation/updateweatherstation.php?ID=IHALSZ7&PASSWORD=XXXXXXXX&dateutc=now&humidity=59&action=updateraw'

The real wunderground server answer only this:
'success'

So I think, the http (wunderground) not good working in the pi for cumulusmx.
Or You use other method for get real wunderground server (which I would also be interested in).

I got the infos from:
https://projects.raspberrypi.org/en/pro ... erground/3

Mark or Anyone please help!
thank you
(and sorry for my terrible english)

Laci
water01
Weather Station: Ecowitt HP2551
Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

Post by water01 »

Since the Logia LOWSC710SWB is not a supported CumulusMX weather station, the only way you are going to update Wunderground is via the interface in the weather station. I presume there is an App or maybe your browser could access it (in which case your HTTP call should use the IP address of the weather station not CumulusMX), and then you would add the Wunderground login to the weatherstation software.

Since CumulusMX cannot connect to the weather station it will NOT work trying to do the update the details via CumulsMX, because CumulsMX cannot obtain data to send to Wunderground.
David