Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.5 (build 3282) - 23 February 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4017) - 17 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Alternative CumulusMX Interface

Share your Cumulus MX user interface here

Moderator: mcrossley

water01
Weather Station: Ecowitt HP2551
Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

Re: Alternative CumulusMX Interface

Post by water01 »

All seems good with the standard interface.
Agree standard interface is fine.
David
NeilThomas
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro2
Operating System: Raspberry Pi 4

Post by NeilThomas »

PaulMy wrote: Thu 14 Jul 2022 10:54 pm I am also seeing issues with the ai.cmx interface in two separate installs. Dashboard has no data, some issues in Gauges - i.e. dewpoint and UV index are 0, NOAA reports don't shw or populate, menus sometimes disappear.

All seems good with the standard interface.

Enjoy,
Paul
Hi all

I’ll try to look at the issues early next week. Having had disks replaced in my neck, sitting at a computer screen is difficult at the moment.

Neil
Neil Thomas
website: weather.oaktreewebs.co.uk | Davis Vantage Pro II | CumulusMX, Raspberry Pi 4 | MX V4 build 4010
water01

Post by water01 »

Ouch, take your time Neil the standard interface works fine, just not as pretty!! :D :D
David
NeilThomas

Post by NeilThomas »

Hi all users of the AI

I am now getting back on the saddle and have made a start with the upgrade to build 3195. Hopefully I will have a full upgrade package available early next week.

Thanks for your patience

Neil
Neil Thomas
website: weather.oaktreewebs.co.uk | Davis Vantage Pro II | CumulusMX, Raspberry Pi 4 | MX V4 build 4010
NeilThomas

Post by NeilThomas »

Hi all AI users

I have now updated the AI to accommodate all of Marks changes. Iy can be uploaded from here or the Wiki.
ai.cmx.zip
Please let me know if there are any issues that I have missed.

Neil
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Neil Thomas
water01

Post by water01 »

OK got it up and running, all seems OK apart from one minor thing, when you load the monthly log data in the All-time Records Editor using the button it does not pop the "loading Data" to show you it is working. The other editors are fine.

Nice to have it working again, thank you.
David
griffo42
Operating System: Win 11 Home

Post by griffo42 »

NeilThomas wrote: Tue 01 Feb 2022 8:43 am
griffo42 wrote: Tue 01 Feb 2022 3:38 am
NeilThomas wrote: Sat 01 Jan 2022 10:42 am

Having said that, if you do want to edit the html code all that is required is a style 'w3-hide' to be added to each block that you don't want to see. It may be something that I can add to the AI as a separate configuration option that I am looking at for future releases.

Neil
Has the above advice to use 'w3-hide' changed with the latest release to achieve not showing "solar" related data?

Keith
No, you can always still use the ‘w3-hide’ on any aspect of the site that you don’t want to be visible.
As I don't have solar sensors does the above still apply to the latest version of ai.cmx?

Keith
Keith
Davis Vantage Pro2 Model #6152AU - CumulusMX - Win11 - Saratoga/CUMX Default Scripts
https://www.kstwx.net/index.php
https://www.kstwx.net/cumx/index.html
NeilThomas

Post by NeilThomas »

griffo42 wrote: Thu 04 Aug 2022 7:13 am
NeilThomas wrote: Tue 01 Feb 2022 8:43 am
griffo42 wrote: Tue 01 Feb 2022 3:38 am

Has the above advice to use 'w3-hide' changed with the latest release to achieve not showing "solar" related data?

Keith
No, you can always still use the ‘w3-hide’ on any aspect of the site that you don’t want to be visible.
As I don't have solar sensors does the above still apply to the latest version of ai.cmx?

Keith
Hi Keith

The style 'w3-hide' can be used with any html element to hide it on all screen sizes. However, be aware that with gauges you need to hide the entire block. Just hiding the canvas may not work as expected. You should edit the gauges.js file to turn off any gauge you don't need.

There are three other variations - 'w3-hide-small', 'w3-hide-medium' and 'w3-hide-large' that can be used to selectively hide an element on different sized screens. This is for info only as in the above case you just don't have solar sensors.

Neil
Neil Thomas
NeilThomas

Post by NeilThomas »

Hi all AI.CumulusMX users.

I have updated the latest version to include changes to the Alarm Edit page. I omitted to make changes to this last time so you will not have been able to make any changes to any of the settings.
ai.cmx-latest.zip
Neil
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Neil Thomas
Mapantz
Operating System: Windows 11 x64

Post by Mapantz »

Updated and all working good so far Neil. Thank you. :clap:

Edit: One observation, the Davis status; https://postimg.cc/LJhn3Sm5
water01

Post by water01 »

water01 wrote: Sat 23 Jul 2022 10:58 am OK got it up and running, all seems OK apart from one minor thing, when you load the monthly log data in the All-time Records Editor using the button it does not pop the "loading Data" to show you it is working. The other editors are fine.

Neil this is still not fixed.
David
NeilThomas

Post by NeilThomas »

water01 wrote: Tue 09 Aug 2022 2:48 pm
water01 wrote: Sat 23 Jul 2022 10:58 am OK got it up and running, all seems OK apart from one minor thing, when you load the monthly log data in the All-time Records Editor using the button it does not pop the "loading Data" to show you it is working. The other editors are fine.

Neil this is still not fixed.
Hi. Yes, thanks. I know its not fixed but it is proving very difficult to pin down exactly why. Its settings are the same as on the other pages but it just refuses to show. I have been in touch with Mark and he cannot see why it doesn't show either. I'll keep at it and let you know when I make progress.

Neil
Neil Thomas
mcrossley
Weather Station: Davis VP2/WLL
Operating System: Bullseye Lite rPi

Post by mcrossley »

The all time page is missing the X-editable.css file. The class name in the HTML should be "loading-overlay" not "Loading-overlay"
mcrossley
Weather Station: Davis VP2/WLL
Operating System: Bullseye Lite rPi

Post by mcrossley »

I finally took a look at this AI, not bad is it! :lol:
Mapantz
Operating System: Windows 11 x64

Post by Mapantz »

mcrossley wrote: Tue 09 Aug 2022 5:36 pm The all time page is missing the X-editable.css file. The class name in the HTML should be "loading-overlay" not "Loading-overlay"
Yep - all good now!