Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.5 (build 3282) - 23 February 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4017) - 17 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Duplicate "record timeout" option setting in the interface

From build 3044 the development baton passed to Mark Crossley. Mark has been responsible for all the Builds since. He has made the code available on GitHub. It is Mark's hope that others will join in this development, but at the very least he welcomes your ideas for future developments (see Cumulus MX Development suggestions).

Moderator: mcrossley

freddie
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro 2 + Ecowitt
Operating System: GNU/Linux Ubuntu 22.04 LXC

Duplicate "record timeout" option setting in the interface

Post by freddie »

While I was looking for the place where spike removal settings are located (in order to help somebody else) I noticed that there are two places to set the timeout for new records.
One is under Settings -> Station Settings -> Common Options -> Advanced Options -> Record set timeout
The other is under Settings -> Station Settings -> General Settings -> Advanced Options -> New record timeout
I'm not sure if this is deliberate, but they both appear to set the same thing.
Freddie
mcrossley
Weather Station: Davis VP2/WLL
Operating System: Bullseye Lite rPi

Re: Duplicate "record timeout" option setting in the interface

Post by mcrossley »

Ha! Yes. Only the one under Common Options is used. The setting under General Settings is not read or set - it just needs removing from the JSON files.