Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4018) - 28 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Cumulus not reading temp

From build 3044 the development baton passed to Mark Crossley. Mark has been responsible for all the Builds since. He has made the code available on GitHub. It is Mark's hope that others will join in this development, but at the very least he welcomes your ideas for future developments (see Cumulus MX Development suggestions).

Moderator: mcrossley

ehmang
Weather Station: WeatherFlow WF-TWS01
Operating System: Windows 10

Cumulus not reading temp

Post by ehmang »

My CumulusMX ver 3183 does not seem to read the temp from my Tempest WF-TWS01. The temp is shown correctly on the Weatherflow page but CumulusMX shows it as 0 degrees. This began this morning at 7:00 am. I am not aware of any changes that could have caused it. The temp is also wrong on the Wunderground report as it is reported by CumulusMX.

I was running ver 3162 when this happened and went to ver 3183 hoping to fix the problem.

Any help is appreciated.

Garry
water01
Weather Station: Ecowitt HP2551
Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

Re: Cumulus not reading temp

Post by water01 »

Suggest you upload the latest .txt file (zipped as it may be large) from MXDiags which may give a clue as to what is wrong.
David
ehmang
Weather Station: WeatherFlow WF-TWS01
Operating System: Windows 10

Re: Cumulus not reading temp

Post by ehmang »

I found that the station was showing errors for the temp and rel-humidity sensors. I contacted the Weatherflow support and they responded quickly by issuing a remote reboot of the station.

I am happy to say that seems to have fixed the problem.

Great service!

Garry Ehman