Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Tiny bug in Trends - Release 3.9.1

From build 3044 the development baton passed to Mark Crossley. Mark has been responsible for all the Builds since. He has made the code available on GitHub. It is Mark's hope that others will join in this development, but at the very least he welcomes your ideas for future developments (see Cumulus MX Development suggestions).

Moderator: mcrossley

Colin99
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus
Operating System: 64 bit Raspberry pi Debian

Tiny bug in Trends - Release 3.9.1

Post by Colin99 »

Sorry about this but I've finally finished testing 3.9.1. and possibly found one more very small bug. To be honest I don't think it relates to this release only but I did not test this prior to upgrading.

At the same time as upgrading I have decided there is some data I do not want to display for now. I've paired down the temperature data to just Temp, Dew point, and Feels like. I am not using indoor temperature, heat index, wind chill, apparent temperature, or humidex and these are turned off in the graph settings.

My graph is showing just the 3 temperatures I have listed above (see cut-out of graph attached). The right hand y axis label however is showing as "Humidex". Perhaps this is intentional, but I wasn't sure?

I am using a modified webpage on my site but the image I attached is from the original trends page in the Cumulus package, though this (highcharts) element is obviously the same in both anyway. Cumulus ini file also attached. I don't imagine debug is needed but let me know if anything else would be useful.

Just reporting for completeness!

Best regards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Colin99

Re: Tiny bug in Trends - Release 3.9.1

Post by Colin99 »

............and the ini file.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Colin99 on Mon 16 Nov 2020 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mcrossley
Weather Station: Davis VP2/WLL
Operating System: Bullseye Lite rPi

Post by mcrossley »

I'm not seeing that, can you reload the page after launching the dev tools (F12) and see if it is still the same (Dev tools disable all caching by default).
Capture.JPG
Colin99

Post by Colin99 »

Sure, here you go Mark.

Obviously this is not my normal web page but the vanilla one using the out-of-the-box weatherstyle.css etc. so it should by-pass anything I've done hopefully (though I am getting the same result). I do always clear cache at least every day anyway.

I notice trendsT has not changed much - just a couple of spaces between the &nbsp tags deleted and buttons now in a table rather than a div.
trends.jpg
mcrossley
Weather Station: Davis VP2/WLL
Operating System: Bullseye Lite rPi

Post by mcrossley »

Ah, its the default web site rather than the Admin interface.

Yep, I see the issue, thanks.