Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.5 (build 3282) - 23 February 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4017) - 17 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

WU-forecast.php

Discussion and support for 3rd-party (non-Sandaysoft) tools for Cumulus
opleiwe
Weather Station: Atlanta
Operating System: Windows 10

WU-forecast.php

Post by opleiwe »

Is it possible to include the WU-forecast in a HTML document. I am redesigning my web site and would like to add forecasts, but I´m making the site in HTML. I can see in the PHP file there is a HTML section generating tables, I guess getting that part into my HTML document, will do the trick, but how?

Kenneth
saratogaWX
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro Plus
Operating System: Windows 10 Professional

Re: WU-forecast.php

Post by saratogaWX »

You generally can't include a .php into a .html document as the PHP interpreter only will run on a .php page. However, if you rename your .html page to .php it will continue to display as before, and you can use an

Code: Select all

<?php include_once('...php''); ?>
to cause the included script to run.

Secondly, the old WU-forecast.php will run no more as WeatherUnderground turned off the API that script used.
There is a replacement script providing the same functionality called WC-forecast.php

Directions for getting it to work (and a download) are at https://saratoga-weather.org/scripts-WC ... WCforecast
Note that in order to get a new API key, you must have a weather station submitting data to weatherunderground.com

Hope this helps...
Best regards,
Ken