Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V4 release 4.0.1 (build 4023) - 16 May 2024

(Note that 4.1.0 (build 4024) - 05 June 2024 remains available, but usage of this version is not recommended - particularly for Davis stations - and the included utility in this distribution for migrating to v4 is known to contain errors affecting conversion of dayfile.txt)

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Switch from one version to another

From build 3044 the development baton passed to Mark Crossley. Mark has been responsible for all the Builds since. He has made the code available on GitHub. It is Mark's hope that others will join in this development, but at the very least he welcomes your ideas for future developments (see Cumulus MX Development suggestions).

Moderator: mcrossley

Nevizio
Weather Station: Oregon Scientific wmr-200
Operating System: Windows 10 - Android

Switch from one version to another

Post by Nevizio »

I have to install cumulus mx in another pc but I want to keep all the data that I had in cumulus mx in the previous pc, now the problem is that in the previous pc I had version 3.2.4 b3060 while the current one (which I will install) is v3.5.4 (build 3075)

How you do it? (step by step)
Nevizio

Re: Switch from one version to another

Post by Nevizio »

Then I managed it alone but I don't see the graphs the rest works all this the procedure I did: installed the latest version on the new PC and copied and overwritten the following folders / files

Data, Reports, Cumulus.ini CumulusMx.exe.config
mcrossley
Weather Station: Davis VP2/WLL
Operating System: Bullseye Lite rPi

Post by mcrossley »

Where do you not see the graphs, in the admin interface or the web page?

If your web page, then a link to it will help. Either way it would be useful to zip up your MXdiags folder and attach that.

BTW, you should not copy the CumulusMX.exe.config file - that can be specific to the version of MX.
laulau
Weather Station: WeatherDuino Pro2
Operating System: Win 7

Post by laulau »

There might be some files to upload to your web site if it's there the graphs don't work!
And clear the browser cache should also help in some case !
Laurent

Nevizio

Post by Nevizio »

I simply had not seen the news of the release with build 3071 :D , now I have reconnected the pc to internet and I see the graphs, I noticed that in the new release the data visualization in the datalogger can only take place through 10 lines at a time, while in the past there was the comfortable display of up to 100 lines at a time :?: