CumulusUtils is a tool for the amateur meteorologist who is less interested in computer technology, at least less interested to start with. It requires configuration and not programming skills. It generates modules - partial content - for website pages. It can be downloaded below and all modules and the generated site can be seen operational on my site.
Read the Wiki, it functions as a manual.
The principal functionalities are:
- The Website Generator
- A Fire Weather Index (pwsFWI) specially designed for personal weather stations. See scientific background.
- The ChartsCompiler using CDL
- (Climate) Graphs (Rain, Temperature, Wind, Solar - when available - and Miscellaneous);
- YADR – Yet Another Dayfile Reader (subset of all data);
- Records, Day records and a top10 record list;
- A system info page.
- A Map showing Cumulus(utils) installations [Note 3]
- NOAA reports
- User Reports
- Station Map (only useful for larger monitors)
- Air Quality with a Table View and Graph View
(for the Davis AirLink and my own FakeAirLink, only active when sensors available)
Note 1: If you use deviating units from what I personally use (e.g. imperial units) you may enter untested parts of the program so be prepared to communicate with me.
Note 2: The Map feature requires Windows 8 or higher. Win 7 is no longer maintained and apparently does not support the HTTP upload/download. At the end of a Windows versions life cycle, .NET for that OS is no longer updated so more problems can be expected in such situation.