CumulusUtils is a tool for the amateur meteorologist who is less interested in computer technology, at least less interested to start with. It requires configuration and not programming skills. It generates modules - partial content - for website pages. It can be downloaded below and all modules and the generated site can be seen operational on my site.
The tool is not 'a single shot have everything running' tool, it requires some understanding and thought about what you want and need to configure.
Read the Wiki, it functions as a manual.
The principal functionalities are:
- The Website Generator (1920x1080 resolution for best display)
- A Fire Weather Index (pwsFWI) specially designed for personal weather stations. See scientific background.
- The ChartsCompiler using CDL
- The only Extra Sensors web module (realtime, charting) tool available for CumulusMX.
- (Climate) Graphs (Rain, Temperature, Wind, Solar - when available - and Miscellaneous);
- YADR – Yet Another Dayfile Reader (subset of all data);
- Records, Day records and a top10 record list;
- A system info page.
- A Map showing Cumulus(utils) installations
- NOAA reports
- User Reports
- Station Map (only useful for larger monitors)
- Air Quality with a Table View and Graph View (for the Davis AirLink and the AQM III)
NOTE: When running Windows 7 sp1, please apply this registry hack.
NOTE: From version 6.6.0 and up CumulusUtils requires Mono 6 (and up) on Raspbian Linux (don't know about other Linux dialects). See release note.
NOTE: When running Linux make sure you have OpenSSL version 1.1.0 or higher.
NOTE: If you use deviating units from what I personally use (e.g. imperial units) you may enter untested parts of the program so be prepared to communicate with me.