Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

New subforum for CumulusUtils

Discussion of the Cumulusutils tool and website generator.

Moderator: HansR

HansR
Weather Station: GW1100 (WS80/WH40)
Operating System: Raspberry OS/Bookworm

New subforum for CumulusUtils

Post by HansR »

I asked for a subforum and got it. Thanks guys!! :D

So, I am not sure you will all still get messages when a new release comes out, but I intend to do that by modifying the sticky message in the subforum and make a new release message. So, register for whatever you wish to receive. I intend to do that as a reply to the first post, but not sure. Otherwise a specific release topic will be made.

For all other things, questions, suggestions and problems, please make a new topic. I hope that way the subjects will be easier to find back and to trace. In the old situation I began to have a problem finding things.

The original thread still exists with the title: 'Original release topic'.
If you wish to bring a subject there renewed under attention, please make a copy in a new subject.

For the rest, I hope you enjoy CumulusUtils either as a module supplier or as a website generator :!:
Hans

https://meteo-wagenborgen.nl
CMX build 4017+ ● RPi 3B+ ● Raspbian Linux 6.1.21-v7+ armv7l ● dotnet 8.0.3
water01
Weather Station: Ecowitt HP2551
Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

Re: New subforum for CumulusUtils

Post by water01 »

So, I am not sure you will all still get messages when a new release comes out, but I intend to do that by modifying the sticky message in the subforum and make a new release message. So, register for whatever you wish to receive. I intend to do that as a reply to the first post, but not sure. Otherwise a specific release topic will be made.
If anyone wants to know immediately HansR does this if you open the Topic (even though it is locked) and click on the Tool Icon (a Spanner) and select Subscibe Topic, the forum will automatically email you to tell you it has been altered. This also applies to any Topic you may wish to be informed about. You must also make sure that User Profile contains the correct email address.
David
freddie
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro 2 + Ecowitt
Operating System: GNU/Linux Ubuntu 22.04 LXC

Re: New subforum for CumulusUtils

Post by freddie »

water01 wrote: Tue 21 Apr 2020 12:48 pmYou must also make sure that User Profile contains the correct email address.
Definitely - as I have to deal with the bounced emails!!
Freddie