Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4017) - 17 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Davis VP2 and one extra Temp/Humidity station (6382)

Discussion specific to Davis weather stations
ntserver

Davis VP2 and one extra Temp/Humidity station (6382)

Post by ntserver »

Hi

Thanks for an excellent application, I have got a lot of positive feedback since I change from WeatherLink to Cumulus on my homepage www.falkman.org.
What I have is a cordless VP2 with daytime fan; I also have solar radiation sensor to that, I have an other tread regarding how to get the data from that to be displayed. I also have an extra Temperature and Humidity station http://www.davisnet.com/weather/product ... pnum=06382 my question is how can I get the info from my extra station to be displayed in Cumulus

Best regards

Tomas
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: Davis VP2 and one extra Temp/Humidity station (6382)

Post by steve »

You can get your solar data displayed by selecting the option from the display settings (and get the data on your web site using the tags documented in the help file). There's currently no support for other VP2 extra sensors, and there probably won't be until version 2.

Steve