Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.5 (build 3282) - 23 February 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4017) - 17 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Davis data blocks not downloading

Discussion specific to Davis weather stations
PAW
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Vue
Operating System: Windows10

Davis data blocks not downloading

Post by PAW »

Hello, can’t find an answer for this. I have successfully used a Davis Vantage Vue with Cumulus since 2016 using Windows. For the last 2 months, the download of data fails. I used to successfully download data for a week or two at a time, but now, Cumulus will not download those blocks of data. Dates, as well as all data are missing, apart from the single previous day for which some data does download. When the console is attached to the laptop, with the same usb cable as used for the attempted downloads, the desktop display works perfectly, so the cable and connections should be good. I have cleaned and checked the logger to console connections.

Files attached including all the complete diags folder opened to 8 files.

Any ideas?

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: Davis data blocks not downloading

Post by steve »

You have Cumulus logging at 10 minute intervals and your station logging at 30 minute intervals. The first thing you need to do is to set them to the same interval. Perhaps your station was reset to the default (I think that’s 30 minutes)
Steve
PAW
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Vue
Operating System: Windows10

Re: Davis data blocks not downloading

Post by PAW »

Thanks very much Steve, I should have spotted that! All OK now.