Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.
Latest Cumulus MX release v3.0.0 build 3050
- 1 May 2019.
Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
See the Wiki
for downloading either version.
Discussion specific to Davis weather stations
- Posts: 749
- Joined: Mon 19 May 2014 10:45 pm
- Weather Station: Davis VPro2 Plus +DFARS
- Operating System: MeteoBridge Nano SD
- Location: Bangor, NI
Just noticed over on wxforums
that a new firmware is available for the VPro2 Console -v3.80
https://www.davisnet.com/support/vantag ... tall-3-80/
Code: Select all
Firmware version 3.80
Modified heat index table to better support high temp and high humidity environments.
Firmware version 3.65
Restored "Receiving From" from initial boot screen for easier setup configuration.
Firmware version 3.62
Minor improvements to allow use of new (or alternate)Temp/Hum and Barometer.
Added additional support for international radio frequencies.
File Name: VP2_Wireless_3_80.exe
File Size: 468kB
Released: February 21, 2018
- Posts: 165
- Joined: Wed 28 Apr 2010 1:01 pm
- Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro 2 Plus
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Location: Australia
Wow I had no idea I could update the firmware.. I just did mine... and can you believe mine was version 1.90 lol
- Posts: 2675
- Joined: Wed 06 May 2009 6:29 pm
- Weather Station: Davis VP2 with Daytime FARS
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3
- Location: Cheadle Hulme, Cheshire, England
I'm on 3.12 and looking through that list of changes see nothing important for my station. So I shall leave well alone.