Discussion specific to Davis weather stations
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 576
- Joined: Wed 08 Jun 2011 11:19 am
- Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro 2
- Operating System: GNU/Linux (Ubuntu 18.04)
- Location: Dorrington, Shropshire
Does anyone know the precision of additional temperature stations on the VP2? Is it the same as the temperature probe attached to the ISS?
- Cumulus Author
- Posts: 26704
- Joined: Mon 02 Jun 2008 6:49 pm
- Weather Station: None
- Operating System: None
- Location: Vienne, France
Yes, I believe the sensors measure to 0.1F, the same as the ISS-connected temperature sensor. But the values from the additional sensors are rounded to 1F when passed to software.