Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX release 3.6.5 (build 3081) - 28 May 2020 (please see important announcement regarding releases since 3.5.0)
Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of the NOAA report and Snow Index drop-down menus to 2030)

See the Wiki to download the software or click on the Downloads link in the Forum Banner.

2nd Anemometer Failing

Discussion specific to Davis weather stations
ConligWX
Weather Station: Davis VPro2 Plus +DFARS
Operating System: MeteoBridge Nano SD

Re: 2nd Anemometer Failing

Post by ConligWX »

Mapantz wrote:P2190097.JPG
Mapantz. I'm guessing those Chimney's are not in use?
Regards Simon

https://www.conligwx.org - @conligwx
Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus + DFARS - Meteobrige Nano SD + Saratoga Templates

RayProudfoot
Weather Station: Davis VP2 with Daytime FARS
Operating System: Windows XP SP3

Post by RayProudfoot »

An update from yesterday. Firstly, the anemometer resumed normal service just before midnight but then around 10:30am it slowed down to a crawl again.

Fortunately I do have a spare as a friend who has a relative in the US bought the Davis spares kit which includes anemometer, rain gauge and shields for the sensors. So that will be going up tomorrow.

I spoke to ProData and they have asked me to return the anemometer which was only bought in December 2013 and has lasted less time than the original reeded model. Hmmm. :( That will be returned on Wednesday and we'll take things from there.

You may be interested to know there is a replacement cartridge containing new bearings now available for the 6410 new style curvy body available here. https://www.scaledinstruments.com/produ ... cartridge/
Cheers,
Ray, Cheshire.

Mapantz
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro2
Operating System: Windows 10 x64

Post by Mapantz »

Toxic17 wrote:
Mapantz wrote:P2190097.JPG
Mapantz. I'm guessing those Chimney's are not in use?
Nope. :P