Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Incorrect data transmission

Discussion specific to Davis weather stations
martinb978
Weather Station: Vantage Vue
Operating System: Windows 7

Incorrect data transmission

Post by martinb978 »

Not sure if I am in correct place however. Have a vantage vue which is showing correct values. Correct temperature is sent to Cumulus website but incorrect data sent to Wx Underground. At moment the up front displayed temp is 7.8c but Wx Underground shows 12.3c and this difference has been constant since I first noticed it this morning. The associated Wx underground temp graph is showing the correct temp which makes it even more confusing. I feel this is probably caused by the data sent by Cumulus and my reasoning is that I have been fiddling with data after a vantage vue failure populated cumulus with incorrect extremes. Can't find anything to confirm or deny this, does anyone have any idea. Any suggestion gratefully received

Thanks

MB
RayProudfoot
Weather Station: Davis VP2 with Daytime FARS
Operating System: Windows XP SP3

Re: Incorrect data transmission

Post by RayProudfoot »

Martin,

Do you have links to your website and WU account?

Cumulus only sends current data to WU so whether you have manually changed extremes should not affect WU data.
Cheers,
Ray, Cheshire.