Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Extra Sensor(s) Problem

Discussion specific to Davis weather stations
George Richardson
Weather Station: Davis VP2 wireless

Extra Sensor(s) Problem

Post by George Richardson »

I am using 2 extra sensors with my VP2 to monitor the lake and a pond water temperatures. Both temps are displaying correctly under View => Extra Data but View => Extra Data Log is all screwed up. In the Extra Data Log Viewer, Extra Temp 1 & 2 have incorrect data and Temp 3 has data which it shouldn't. My question is I should have 2 1/2 years of extra temp 1 data and over a month of extra temp 2 data. Anyone have an idea how to make the data appear?

TIA

George
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: Extra Sensor(s) Problem

Post by steve »

Have you looked at the FAQ? http://wiki.sandaysoft.com/a/FAQ#The_he ... log_viewer

Assuming you're looking at the correct file, could you please zip up and attach one of the extra data logs which you are loading into the Extra Data Log Viewer? Presumably you've looked at the one for July (ExtraLog201407.txt) which should have the new sensor data, so that's probably a good one to start with.
Steve
George Richardson
Weather Station: Davis VP2 wireless

Re: Extra Sensor(s) Problem

Post by George Richardson »

Steve,
As always, thanks so much for your quick and accurate response. I did not see the "ExtraLog201407.txt" file and was using the "Jul14log.txt" file. All is good now. Next I will attempt the WeatherLink to Cumulus converter.
Thanks Again
George