Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Parting out two WMR968 systems

Discussion specific to Oregon Scientific weather stations
JimDantin
Weather Station: WMR-968
Operating System: Windows XP SP3

Parting out two WMR968 systems

Post by JimDantin »

I just changed my weather station to a Davis VP2. I had been running WMR968 systems previously. I am offering the old parts to anyone else still operating a WMR968 station.

I have two of just about everything, with the usual assortment of sensor and console problems. If you are looking for something please send me a pm with your email and phone number (US users) and I will contact you to discuss. If you're in the US, we probably should talk on the phone at some point.

Please don't post questions here.

All I'm looking for is enough $ to cover shipping from the Louisville KY area, but I will give 'spacial' consideration to anyone offering a little extra! I'll send individual parts or as much as you want.

Jim
Thanks
Jim - The Timber Ridge Weather Station, Prospect, KY
http://dantinconsulting.com/
Kcaaliso3
Weather Station: Oregon Scientific WMR928
Operating System: Windows 7

Re: Parting out two WMR968 systems

Post by Kcaaliso3 »

Hi Jim my name is Greg sloan weatherunderground (KCAALISO3) WOOD CANYON WEATHER I noticed your add for WMR 968 parts I know the post is quite old but on a long shot I was wondering if any parts are still available my BTHR968 died it is the indoor BARO/THERMO/HYGRO please contact me via email (kcaaliso3@gmail.com) if the price is right I would be interested in buying any or all parts you have. Please contact by email and I will email my phone # back promptly.