As said elsewhere I do have and old Oregon Scientific WMR88 with data since the 7:th of april 2013.
Until recently I was using CumulusMX version 3038 but I'm now running version 3090 see, https://rogerthn.se/weather2/index.htm.
The main reason for the upgrade was that I wanted to create NOAA reports, I cannot compare high and lows between the old and the new WS see, https://rogerthn.se/weather3/index.htm and https://rogerthn.se/cumulusutils/ but NOAA from the old might be useful
Once I had 3090 in place the next task was Cumulusutils, BUT
Cumulusutils needs lshw and the Raspberry Pi Model B Plus Rev 1.2 is running Raspbian GNU/Linux 7 (wheezy) i.e. support has ended and when trying to build lshw from source I did end up with "broken dependencies"
To minimize the risk of losing new daily data from the old WS I decided to use an old Raspberry Pi 2 Model B Rev 1.1
This is now running Raspbian GNU/Linux 10 (buster) with mono version 184.108.40.206 and lshw
Over to Cumulusutils:
Copy /home/pi/CumulusMX/ from old to new and unzip of cumulusutils v420beta.zip to /home/pi/CumulusMX/utils/
Code: Select all
chmod +x /home/pi/CumulusMX/utils/cumulusutils.exe cp -p /home/pi/CumulusMX/utils/cumulusutils.exe /home/pi/CumulusMX/ cd /home/pi/CumulusMX/ ./cumulusutils.exe All
There was an error in data/jan17log.txt but it did continue
Now the real issue, it looks like windrose creation is "out of sync"
2020-08-16 16:57:18.393 WindRose : Start writing HTML Style and Menu.
2020-08-16 16:57:18.601 WindRose : Start writing year: 1
2020-08-16 16:57:28.669 WindRose : Start writing year: 2
2020-08-16 16:57:38.735 WindRose : Start writing year: 3
2020-08-16 16:57:48.778 WindRose : Start writing year: 4
2020-08-16 16:57:58.821 WindRose : Start writing year: 5
Attaching log and windrose.txt zipped as they are now2020-08-16 19:06:20.757 WindRose : Start writing year: 767
Please note that the data is in "Swedish"
Code: Select all
sudo mono CumulusMX.exe -lang sv-SE