Ah, OK. The language definition has been changed to a full locale specification in the ini-file.
The first two letters are used for the language file specification.
For Norway it appears a bit complex in the sense that NO only holds for the two letter code.
I did not refer to the Microsoft documentation in the manual (thought I had but alas) so if you look on this page
and download the published version, you have full information of what I intend to implement.
For Norway (search for 'Norwegian' in that document) that means in summary:
Norwegian (Bokmål): no
Norwegian (Bokmål): nb
Norwegian (Bokmål): nb-NO
Norwegian (Nynorsk): nn
Norwegian (Nynorsk): nn-NO
Norwegian Bokmål : nb-SJ (Svalbard and Jan Mayen)
As CumulusUtils now requires the five character locale you have to chose one of the three possibilities.
However, I check whether the language exists for the gauges. If it does not, I default to en-GB. Norwegian has been implemented for the gauges as NO which does not match nb nor nn (note that test the uppercase version of the code, no need for the user to alter case).
So here are the two options I can give you:
- I can issue a new release which would translate both nb and nn to NO for the gauges and would accept both languages. This would lead to only one language file for all Norwegians.
- If you want to make the distinction between the two, you have to modify the gauges language file for the two different Norwegian languages. I will then add both languages to the list of accepted languages. This will lead to two possible language files for Norwegians.
The easy way out probably is option one, but for me both options are equally acceptable.
EDIT: I modified the manual for reference to the Microsoft page to make thing clearer.