Version 4.5.0 beta 2 is online
version 4.5.0 beta2 (22/9/2020)
Please read the section of the solar graphs calculation in the manual so you know what you see and what the limits of those graphs are.
- Bug fix for correct reading of older records (Solar radiation was introduced in version 1.8.5 and Current theoretical max solar radiation in version 1.9.1. Old logfiles do exist in the wild.
- Bug fix for variable interval.
- Additional logging for solar graphs wrt the variable interval.
- Performance improvement on the creation of the solar graphs wrt the determination of the variable interval.
- Number of error messages per datafile are maximised, currently at 10.
- Some minor changes to texts and default values of texts.
This release has been tested with the datasets of @PaulMy, @meteo19 and @laulau.
Please read the thread on this release
, if you have any (additional) remarks please make them there.
Read your logfile after the run that creates the solar graphs, especially the part on the changes of the interval and be surprised like I was. If you see negative values you probably have duplicate records somewhere. Cutils will remove that duplicate if it has a greater distance than 30 minutes, if less than 30 minutes I am not sure what will happen.
If you have updated CMX regularly, you will no doubt have observed that the datafile naming changed somewhere at the end of 2019. This means that e.g. you may find a data file oct.19log.txt and oct19log.txt. This will lead to duplicate data. If you have a duplicate like this, remove the incomplete file with the point in the name (in the abbreviation of the month name) and rename the older files to the new format (without the point) so jan.17log.txt becomes jan17log.txt. This way your data will always be reachable in this new naming convention of CMX.
Remove any file with the word copy
in its name in the data directory, they don't belong there.
If any problem arises, please send the logfile for analysis.