CumulusUtils is a tool for the amateur meteorologist who is less interested in computer technology, at least less interested to start with. It requires configuration and not programming skills. It generates modules - partial content - for website pages. It can be downloaded below and all modules and the generated site can be seen operational on my site.
The tool is not 'a single shot have everything running' tool, it requires some understanding and thought about what you want and need to configure.
Read the Wiki, it functions as a manual.
The principal functionalities are:
- The Website Generator
- A Fire Weather Index (pwsFWI) specially designed for personal weather stations. See scientific background.
- The ChartsCompiler using CDL
- (Climate) Graphs (Rain, Temperature, Wind, Solar - when available - and Miscellaneous);
- YADR – Yet Another Dayfile Reader (subset of all data);
- Records, Day records and a top10 record list;
- A system info page.
- A Map showing Cumulus(utils) installations
- NOAA reports
- User Reports
- Station Map (only useful for larger monitors)
- Air Quality with a Table View and Graph View (for the Davis AirLink and the AQM III)
- Extra Sensors
NOTE: When running Windows 7 sp1, please apply this registry hack.
NOTE: From version 6.6.0 and up CumulusUtils requires Mono 6 (and up) on Raspbian Linux (don't know about other Linux dialects). See release note.
Note 1: If you use deviating units from what I personally use (e.g. imperial units) you may enter untested parts of the program so be prepared to communicate with me.
Note 2: The Map feature requires Windows 8 or higher. Win 7 is no longer maintained and apparently does not support the HTTP upload/download. At the end of a Windows versions life cycle, .NET for that OS is no longer updated so more problems can be expected in such situation.