Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX release 3.6.5 (build 3081) - 28 May 2020 (please see important announcement regarding releases since 3.5.0)
Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of the NOAA report and Snow Index drop-down menus to 2030)

See the Wiki to download the software or click on the Downloads link in the Forum Banner.

Update needed

Topics concerning the Support Forum.
sfws
Weather Station: Modified Fine Offset
Operating System: Win. 10 PC

Update needed

Post by sfws »

Why does every forum now show moderator name twice?

I have just replied to a post, and realise there is one updating aspect not tackled in the recent forum reorganisation, although it is not for Water01 or Freddie to write the up to date content.

viewtopic.php?viewtopic.php?f=39&t=12943 contains some FAQ that were designed to help people using Cumulus 1 try out MX.

Most of that post is now obsolete, but there are some issues like move from

Code: Select all

Port=3
to

Comport=COM3
or

Comport=/dev/ttyUSB0
etc. that are still relevant.

There needs to be an up to date read me first in the current MX sub-forum for all those people who only read that sub-forum.

I know I have tried to cover everything by updating the Cumulus MX Wiki article. But there is still not a proper FAQ for MX on the Wiki as appeals for others to help with documentation have yielded little assistance (thanks David for your recent update correcting something I copied from elsewhere that incorrectly used "Days" instead of "Day")