Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4017) - 17 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

THSW Index

From build 3044 the development baton passed to Mark Crossley. Mark has been responsible for all the Builds since. He has made the code available on GitHub. It is Mark's hope that others will join in this development, but at the very least he welcomes your ideas for future developments (see Cumulus MX Development suggestions).

Moderator: mcrossley

Mapantz
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro2
Operating System: Windows 11 x64

THSW Index

Post by Mapantz »

I have noticed the the THSW Index webtag is reporting 0.0°C

It does show on wl.com, and in the API: [thsw_index] => 42.2

Have I missed a setting somewhere in CMX?
mcrossley
Weather Station: Davis VP2/WLL
Operating System: Bullseye Lite rPi

Re: THSW Index

Post by mcrossley »

No you haven't missed a setting.

EDITED CORRECTION:
Hmm, it's because I haven't included it in the reading of the current values for some reason!

Count yourself lucky though, as I do not get THSW even on wl.com because my solar sensor is not attached to the "main" ISS and their logic does not extend to merging data from multiple transmitters - though they do that for the wind sensor.

I have pointed out to Davis that one of the main features of the WLL is support for up to 8 ISS transmitters, so surely they should allow you to mix and match all the main sensors from any transmitter and define which of every sensor is deemed "main" - not just the wind - and that their concept of a "primary ISS" is very restricting. I also pointed out that btw CMX does allow you to do this selection. Radio silence after that.