Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4018) - 28 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Reports Noaa Cumulus error, 1 day left, how to add it?

From build 3044 the development baton passed to Mark Crossley. Mark has been responsible for all the Builds since. He has made the code available on GitHub. It is Mark's hope that others will join in this development, but at the very least he welcomes your ideas for future developments (see Cumulus MX Development suggestions).

Moderator: mcrossley

CarlosLSev
Weather Station: Waldebeck Halley
Operating System: Raspberry Os

Reports Noaa Cumulus error, 1 day left, how to add it?

Post by CarlosLSev »

Hello, I have changed a script that showed historical details of the meteorological values. This script is based on wunderground. But I already have 2 days that the station has been online but in wunderground there is no data, it seems that wunderground has failed lately. I found another very similar script that takes data from NOAA reports. But I am missing the data for the day 5-1-21 In CumulusMX I can enter that data by hand, to correct it and have it generated again, logically I have the real data published in wunderground, meteoclimatic etc ... The script is https://weather.wildwoodnaturist.com/wxreportsCVW.zip I know that there is the option of the script itself to add it, but I think it is better to correct it from the root. Nor do I know why the historical January and February wind direction is blank.