Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.
Latest Cumulus MX release 3.10.2 (build 3117)
- 02 March 2021 (please see announcement regarding releases since 3.5.0
Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of the NOAA report and Snow Index drop-down menus to 2030)
Use this Wiki link
to Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items).
From build 3044 the development baton passed to Mark Crossley. Mark has been responsible for all the Builds since. He has made the code available on GitHub. It is Mark's hope that others will join in this development, but at the very least he welcomes your ideas for future developments (see Cumulus MX Development suggestions).
- Posts: 1147
- Joined: Wed 08 Jun 2011 11:19 am
- Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro 2
- Operating System: GNU/Linux Ubuntu 20.04 LXC
- Location: Alcaston, Shropshire, UK
In other news, I noticed when pasting the shutdown log that there were no shutdown messages logged. I'm pretty sure I've seen messages before.
- Posts: 7963
- Joined: Thu 07 Jan 2010 9:44 pm
- Weather Station: Davis VP2/WLL
- Operating System: Buster Lite rPi
- Location: Wilmslow, Cheshire, UK
I had a look, when running as a service the exit is abrupt, I'll add the attempt at orderly shutdown to the next release. If you run interactively you get the orderly shutdown.