Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

SUCCESS at last

From build 3044 the development baton passed to Mark Crossley. Mark has been responsible for all the Builds since. He has made the code available on GitHub. It is Mark's hope that others will join in this development, but at the very least he welcomes your ideas for future developments (see Cumulus MX Development suggestions).

Moderator: mcrossley

brookr
Weather Station: Vanatge Pro2 plus
Operating System: Windows 10

SUCCESS at last

Post by brookr »

Hi everyone
You will see that I have managed to upload manually to my website today. I had a play around with the setting and went for plain FTP. Not the other one.
Everything looks a bit plain and there are obviously some tweaks that are required , but this is really an excellent result timed at 1630 GMT on 30th August 2020.
Thanks again for everyone that has contributed,especially Paul My and Colig from NI. Its taken 11 days to get where I am from not having any webspace, a host or CumulusMX. Slow I know, but its a start!
A very pleased Rob. Now to get auto updates working! http://leedsweathercentre.co.uk

:mrgreen:
Mapantz
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro2
Operating System: Windows 11 x64

Re: SUCCESS at last

Post by Mapantz »

You just need to add weatherstyle.css
brookr

Post by brookr »

Fully working now - thanks to everyone that helped.
One or two things to sort out to get it looking like it should. I thought I would have the same background as cumulusMX, but for some reason I still have cumulus1.
It took a little longer to get there than I envisaged, but a few lessons learnt along the way. :)
http://leedsweathercentre.co.uk/
brookr

Post by brookr »

Nice look to your site?

I know this may be a daft question. But how do you change the look of your pages? Seems that my site which is powered by CumulusMX looks nothing like yours!

I suppose It's early days for me and I will achieve great things on this Forum.

freddie
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro 2 + Ecowitt
Operating System: GNU/Linux Ubuntu 22.04 LXC

Post by freddie »

Your site is using the standard MX website. @mapantz and others have customised their sites using a number of different technologies and templates. Have a look in the Website Development subforum for some (many!) ideas.
Freddie