Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Host Presto

From build 3044 the development baton passed to Mark Crossley. Mark has been responsible for all the Builds since. He has made the code available on GitHub. It is Mark's hope that others will join in this development, but at the very least he welcomes your ideas for future developments (see Cumulus MX Development suggestions).

Moderator: mcrossley

brookr
Weather Station: Vanatge Pro2 plus
Operating System: Windows 10

Host Presto

Post by brookr »

cumulus internet settings.png
Hi
Still not there with my web uploads. Does anyone use Host Presto as their host for CumulusMX?
If so would you mind sharing your uploading information. I am finding it very confusing when trying to complete the data required for internet settings!
Does the data that I have entered look correct? Not sure about the port number 21???
Thanks
Rob :?: :groan:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ConligWX
Weather Station: Davis vPro2+ w/DFARS + AirLink
Operating System: Ubuntu 22.04 LTS

Re: Host Presto

Post by ConligWX »

usually a remote folder is shown like so:

/public_html/ but you may have to show the full path name of the ftp. i'm no on that servive but my internet setting path would be something like:

/sharename/htdocs/weather/

you may need you account name in front of it. does the email they supplied not show what you need for the remote path?

have you tried using filezilla to see what settings are required to connect to the website?

Also the hostname should usually be your domain name, but clarify that with HP
Regards Simon

https://www.conligwx.org - @conligwx
Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus with Daytime FARS • WeatherLink Live • Davis AirLink • PurpleAir • CumulusMX v4.0.0