Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX release 3.9.6 (build 3101) - 20 January 2021 (please see announcement regarding releases since 3.5.0)
Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of the NOAA report and Snow Index drop-down menus to 2030)

Use this Wiki link to Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items).

Moonfusion

From build 3044 the development baton passed to Mark Crossley. Mark has been responsible for all the Builds since. He has made the code available on GitHub. It is Mark's hope that others will join in this development, but at the very least he welcomes your ideas for future developments (see Cumulus MX Development suggestions).

Moderator: mcrossley

Vegit8
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro2
Operating System: Win 10

Re: Moonfusion

Post by Vegit8 »

Cloudfare.
Hmm that would make sense.
The Charles Dowding index page does not refresh when landing on it if you have visited it recently even if you move away to another page, then return some minutes later.
Whereas my site hosted by 123 does refresh each time I hit it.

When setting his site up I had problems FTP’ing into The Cloudfare address, it didn’t like repeated connections. It locked me out after a period. Believing me to be a DOS attack I guess.
MX ftps direct to his actual site now and that works ok.
I will contact the person who maintains his site to see what they can do.

sutne
Weather Station: Oregon Scientific WMR100
Operating System: Raspbian Buster

Re: Moonfusion

Post by sutne »

I am not sure that it is related to this problem, but my web-host activated caching that caused my web-pages not to have the latest realtime-file.

The solution was to have this line in the .htaccess file:

Code: Select all

Header add "Cache-Control" "no-cache"