Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX release 3.6.6 (build 3082) - 1 June 2020 (please see important announcement regarding releases since 3.5.0)
Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of the NOAA report and Snow Index drop-down menus to 2030)

See the Wiki to download the software or click on the Downloads link in the Forum Banner.

Setup for Altervista webpage

From build 3044 the development baton passed to Mark Crossley. Mark has been responsible for all the Builds since. He has made the code available on GitHub. It is Mark's hope that others will join in this development, but at the very least he welcomes your ideas for future developments (see Cumulus MX Development suggestions).

Moderator: mcrossley

HansR
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro 2+
Operating System: Raspbian GNU/Linux 10 (Buster)

Re: Setup for Altervista webpage

Post by HansR »

@water01:
Ah, that's a nice one indeed.
But as you say: dedicated work, not much standard but he gives the global method to work by.
https://meteo-wagenborgen.nl / Cumulus 3.6.5 (build: 3081)
Davis Vantage Pro 2+ / Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Plus Rev 1.3
Raspbian GNU/Linux 10 (buster) / 4.19.97-v7+ armv7l
Mono JIT compiler version 6.8.0.105 (tarball Tue Feb 4 21:51:48 UTC 2020)

Maxarz
Weather Station: Fine Offset
Operating System: Windows 10

Post by Maxarz »

For me it's not easy create a page; anyway thank you very much for helped me to all of you guys. I think i'll use a pop-up from Altersito and I finish all with that :lol: I'd like another little help to install Cumulus Template with codes from https://cumuluswiki.org/a/Customised_te ... mplates.27 if it's possible. The problem is that I don't know where I have to copy and paste codes on newpage.php

sfws
Weather Station: Modified Fine Offset
Operating System: Win. 10 PC

Post by sfws »

Maxarz wrote:
Sat 02 May 2020 6:44 pm
HansR wrote:
Fri 01 May 2020 7:20 pm
@maxarz:
I looked at the site and I saw it is a Wordpress site. I am not sure what you want to accomplish, but I think it is best to ask the guys from Altervista how to accomplish that what you want. Ask a basic course of website setup in their environment, ask how to setup a website independent of Wordpress, with its own root. Wordpress can go together with Cumulus (side by side), but you definitely need to know what you want and what you are doing.

I am not sure the site setup currently is what you need. The setup of cumulus requires a webspace which is not occupied by Wordpress. And when you have Wordpress and Cumulus installed side by side then still it is impossible - I think - to get the cumulus dashboard on a Wordpress page.
You've reason, if I usa Altersito I can see my data and I can find the file index.htm. But isn't there a way to use Cumulus MX with Wordpress in Alterblog?
see https://wpw.oaktreewebs.co.uk/ where Neil Thomas appears to be just starting a wordpress site