Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4018) - 28 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Install MonoDevelop

From build 3044 the development baton passed to Mark Crossley. Mark has been responsible for all the Builds since. He has made the code available on GitHub. It is Mark's hope that others will join in this development, but at the very least he welcomes your ideas for future developments (see Cumulus MX Development suggestions).

Moderator: mcrossley

HansR
Weather Station: GW1100 (WS80/WH40)
Operating System: Raspberry OS/Bullseye

Install MonoDevelop

Post by HansR »

Hi,
I am working on some development related to cumulus and installed the MonoDevelop for Strech on my Raspberry. I shutdown cumulus and did the install sequence for "the Mono repository" as described in the URL (just referred to).

After this, I started up cumulus again and with every page it had a problem saying:

Code: Select all

500 - Internal Server Error
Failing module name: StaticFilesModule
The method or operation is not implemented.

Stack Trace

at System.IO.Compression.DeflateStream.WriteAsyncMemory (System.ReadOnlyMemory`1[T] source, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x00000] in :0 
  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.Compression.DeflateStream.WriteAsyncMemory(System.ReadOnlyMemory`1,System.Threading.CancellationToken)
  at System.IO.Compression.GZipStream.WriteAsync (System.ReadOnlyMemory`1[T] buffer, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x00026] in :0 
  at System.IO.Stream.CopyToAsyncInternal (System.IO.Stream destination, System.Int32 bufferSize, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x000c7] in <15c986724bdc480293909469513cfdb3>:0 
  at Unosquare.Labs.EmbedIO.Extensions.CompressAsync (System.IO.Stream buffer, Unosquare.Labs.EmbedIO.Constants.CompressionMethod method, System.IO.Compression.CompressionMode mode, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x002ef] in :0 
  at Unosquare.Labs.EmbedIO.Modules.FileModuleBase.WriteFileAsync (System.Boolean usingPartial, System.String partialHeader, System.Int64 fileSize, Unosquare.Labs.EmbedIO.IHttpContext context, System.IO.Stream buffer, System.Threading.CancellationToken ct) [0x0021f] in :0 
  at Unosquare.Labs.EmbedIO.Modules.StaticFilesModule.HandleFile (Unosquare.Labs.EmbedIO.IHttpContext context, System.String localPath, System.Boolean sendBuffer, System.Threading.CancellationToken ct) [0x002a5] in :0 
  at Unosquare.Labs.EmbedIO.HttpHandler.ProcessRequest (System.Threading.CancellationToken ct) [0x00144] in :0 
A refresh of the page gave the old situation and everything seems OK.
I had to repeat this for every page before I had the old situation back.
[edit]All the info for the graphs was lost btw (I have graphs for 48 hrs), that history is lost, it's rebuilding it.[/edit]
During installation I had several messages it had disable LLVM because it lacked SS5.

I did not install MonoDevelop yet. Any idea about the cause? Any danger for the system? Safe to continue?
Asking this because it is fundamentally my cumulus-raspberry for the meteo. That should work no matter what.

Best,
Hans

https://meteo-wagenborgen.nl
CMX build 4017+ ● RPi 3B+ ● Raspbian Linux 6.1.21-v7+ armv7l ● dotnet 8.0.3
ExperiMentor
Weather Station: Fine Offset & Davis Vantage Vue
Operating System: Windows 10; Raspbian Buster

Re: Install MonoDevelop

Post by ExperiMentor »

Just wondering if you just updated the Raspberry Pi Operating System? Raspbian has been updated from Stretch (aka Raspbian 9) to Buster (Raspbian 10), and that appears to require a new version of mono. see https://www.mono-project.com/download/s ... n-raspbian
HansR
Weather Station: GW1100 (WS80/WH40)
Operating System: Raspberry OS/Bullseye

Re: Install MonoDevelop

Post by HansR »

Just read this thread with the whole experience.
I was just few hours before matt posted his issue.
Hans

https://meteo-wagenborgen.nl
CMX build 4017+ ● RPi 3B+ ● Raspbian Linux 6.1.21-v7+ armv7l ● dotnet 8.0.3