Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Rolling 8 hours table?

Discussion and questions about Cumulus weather station software version 1. This section is the main place to get help with Cumulus 1 software developed by Steve Loft that ceased development in November 2014.
kapo
Weather Station: Davis VP2
Operating System: Windows 10

Re: Rolling 8 hours table?

Post by kapo »

gemini06720 wrote:kapo, may I suggest that you take a good look at the source code for your 'wxrealtimecumulus.php' template
- might I suggest that you take the time to read some of the articles on the W3Schools web site, possibly starting with the PHP Tutorial... ;)
Yes You might.... But it`s different thing be taken on its ... ;) :?:
gemini06720
Weather Station: No weather station
Operating System: No operating system

Post by gemini06720 »

kapo wrote:Yes You might.... But it`s different thing be taken on its ... ;) :?:
And what kind of answer is that - what does it mean! :evil:
kapo

Post by kapo »

gemini06720 wrote:
kapo wrote:Yes You might.... But it`s different thing be taken on its ... ;) :?:
And what kind of answer is that - what does it mean! :evil:
Sorry about my bad english and about my worse HTML and about my worst PHP skills....

That means that I will read some of the articles on the W3Schools web site, possibly starting with the PHP Tutorial.. or I will not.... :oops: Who knows :?:

-kapo-
kapo

Post by kapo »

Please!!!
Could anyone give me some help with that near realtime graph table? I have managed to get that table "work"... almoust. Something is still wrong, because that mouse hover over the table shows the date as december 22th!! and that table appears only about 90sec. and then it disappears. With f5 button it updates... What settings and where i must change, that the table updates automaticly and that date comes right? Now I would be very grateful for the assistance, if some Friendly and helpful person could give some help to me... I hope that those answers :" read and learn etc." could write somwhere else... I will go my own way in my own way...but if you will not be of any help, I'll accept it and the journey goes on... http://www.kapo511.net/wxrealtimeCumulus.php

With best regards :oops: :oops: :oops:

-kapo-
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Post by steve »

In your realtimeCumulus.js, you have:

dateDelimiter = '/',

but in your realtime.txt file, your date format is:

That probably explains the odd date you see on the popup, but I don't know whether it accounts for the other issues.
Steve
kapo

Post by kapo »

Hi and thanks again quick reply!
Is it possible to change somewhere that realtimelog`s delimiter? I tried to change that in realtimeCumulus script as "." , but after that the near realtime tab showed years 2000.....2012 and the trends splines were quite straight.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

With all best regards

-kapo-
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Post by steve »

The separator in realtime.txt is your Windows setting.
Steve
kapo

Post by kapo »

Thank You for Your answers!

Nothing seems to be happen.... it dosen`t work...
I think that althought I like that table very much because of it`s content, there is really very much statistik and knoweledge in one table, that table dosen`t like me... and so it has decided to not work for me.... That`s very sad, because I wanted it to work so much... But now I have to rise my hands up... And begin to plan something similar but easier to me...

With best regards

-kapo-