Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Catch Up

Discussion and questions about Cumulus weather station software version 1. This section is the main place to get help with Cumulus 1 software developed by Steve Loft that ceased development in November 2014.
wd40
Weather Station: WS2080
Operating System: W7

Catch Up

Post by wd40 »

This morning I had a wireless, home network failure shortly after I restarted the computer this morning after being off during the night. Cumulus had been started and the "Catch Up" flashing indicator had just started when the failure occurred stopping the update to Wunderground.

Any easy way to recover the lost data if at all?

I searched Wiki and the forum and found a reference that suggested it is lost forever but it was not clear.
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: Catch Up

Post by steve »

The catch up is done from the entries downloaded from the logger. So, if you 'rewind' in the usual way using the backup files created when you started Cumulus, it will send the catch up entries to WU. I can't guarantee this will work at the WU end, it sometimes seems reluctant to take backdated data when new data has already been uploaded.
Steve
wd40
Weather Station: WS2080
Operating System: W7

Re: Catch Up

Post by wd40 »

That worked just as you said it would. Wunderground did accept the data and is now up to date.
:clap:

Thanks you so much.

Randy